American publisher Bluewater Productions has this month released 40-page extended graphic novels of its sold-out Fame biography series. These have been expanded from the regular comic book editions released earlier.
"These biographies are a great way to get in new readers to the comic book marketplace," said publisher Darren G. Davis.
"They are do well with libraries and schools as well. Not only are they fun but also they are educational. As a kid that was a reluctant reader - comic books helped me get my reading skills in order. We hope to gain a new and different audience with these.
"We get letters from comic book fans who are parents and love these because they can share their hobby with their kids who are not always into superheroes. »
- David Bentley
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- 'Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself (From EW.com - PopWatch. 11 March 2014, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber's Pal Chantel Jeffries Suing Daily News for Defamation—Model's Lawyer Shares Details (From E! Online. 11 March 2014, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Bacon Brings '80s Awareness to Millennials (From Popsugar. 11 March 2014, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan Among Forbes Most Overexposed Celebs—See Who Else Made the Cut! (From E! Online. 11 March 2014, 3:27 PM, PDT)
- Bieber posts racy video co-starring Gomez (From RealBollywood. 11 March 2014, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez's Family Concerned About Justin Bieber Reunion: Source (From PEOPLE.com. 11 March 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/11/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 March 2014, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Chase Carey: Fox Network Is A “Work In Progress” But On Track (From Deadline TV. 11 March 2014, 6:34 AM, PDT)
- Chase Carey Talks Fox Network Turnaround, Web Pay TV Services (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 March 2014, 5:47 AM, PDT)