Los Angeles, Dec 12: Reality TV star Brooke Mueller is back in the rehabilitation as she has confessed having a big problem with a powerful drug.
Sources close to Mueller, ex-wife of Charlie Sheen, have revealed to tmz.com that she has addiction issues with Adderall, a psycho-stimulant.
Last week, an unresponsive Mueller was rushed to hospital after she reportedly had an overdose of drugs. She has privately acknowledged she took way too many Adderall pills and it put her in the danger zone.
As for now, Mueller will be staying at the rehabilitation centre for an undetermined period of time.
"Brooke was uncomfortable. »
- Meeta Kabra
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Charlie Sheen Revives Ricky Vaughn Character to Pump Up Cleveland Indians (Video) (From The Wrap. 26 October 2016, 5:41 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen -- Goes Full 'Wild Thing' ... For Epic Indians Pump Up Vid (From TMZ. 26 October 2016, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Talks World Series, 'Major League 3' and His Health: "I Feel Excellent" (From The Hollywood Reporter. 26 October 2016, 12:36 PM, PDT)
Brooke Mueller (I)
- Charlie Sheen -- Jet-Setting Birthday Party With His Daughters (Photos) (From TMZ. 9 September 2016, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen -- Brooke and Denise Accept Radical Reduction in Child Support (From TMZ. 28 August 2016, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Lrm Exclusive: Lrm will be at HeroesCon! (From LatinoReview. 16 June 2016, 12:26 PM, PDT)