During our recent visit to Eli Roth’s Goretorium, we were told that changes would be made to the haunted attraction regularly to keep things fresh for repeat visitors. It has just been announced that the attraction will be decorated for the holiday and guests can have their pictures taken with Sick Nick:
“Las Vegas – December 11, 2012 – Yuletide terror is in full effect at Eli Roth’s Goretorium, as Santa’s evil twin brother – Sick Nick – brings frightful festivities to Las Vegas’ year-round horror attraction December 14 – 26.
Visitors come face-to-face with cannibalistic elves, horrific holiday décor, and the terrifying residents of The Delmont, as they prepare for a holiday ‘kill’ inside the mythical hotel & casino. For $10, guests can purchase a special photo with Sick Nick to commemorate their experience through the nightmare of the holidays.
Tickets can be purchased at the Goretorium Ticket Counter or online at Goretorium.com. Goretorium is open Sunday – Thursday from 5 p. »
- Jonathan James
Similar News ItemsEli Roth (I)
- Character-Driven Short Film ‘The Birch’ Crosses 10 Million Views As Crypt TV Screams Into 2017 (From Tubefilter News. 13 January 2017, 9:32 AM, PST)
- Gory Home Alone Fan Edit Splatters the Wet Bandits in Blood (From MovieWeb. 9 January 2017, 4:13 PM, PST)
- WME Agent Rob Carlson Joins UTA (From Variety - Film News. 27 December 2016, 3:00 PM, PST)
Robert Frey (I)
- Impressions: Eli Roth’s Goretorium (From DailyDead. 5 December 2012, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Exclusive Interview with Goretorium CEO Robert Frey (From DailyDead. 28 November 2012, 4:47 PM, PST)
- Photos and Video from the Opening of Eli Roth’s Goretorium (From DailyDead. 28 September 2012, 3:30 PM, PDT)