During our recent visit to Eli Roth’s Goretorium, we were told that changes would be made to the haunted attraction regularly to keep things fresh for repeat visitors. It has just been announced that the attraction will be decorated for the holiday and guests can have their pictures taken with Sick Nick:
“Las Vegas – December 11, 2012 – Yuletide terror is in full effect at Eli Roth’s Goretorium, as Santa’s evil twin brother – Sick Nick – brings frightful festivities to Las Vegas’ year-round horror attraction December 14 – 26.
Visitors come face-to-face with cannibalistic elves, horrific holiday décor, and the terrifying residents of The Delmont, as they prepare for a holiday ‘kill’ inside the mythical hotel & casino. For $10, guests can purchase a special photo with Sick Nick to commemorate their experience through the nightmare of the holidays.
Tickets can be purchased at the Goretorium Ticket Counter or online at Goretorium.com. Goretorium is open Sunday – Thursday from 5 p. »
- Jonathan James
Similar News ItemsEli Roth
- Knock Knock Trailer: Keanu Reeves Sleeps With The Wrong Psychopaths In Sexy Thriller (From Cinema Blend. 31 August 2015, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- Keanu Reeves Should Not Open His Door to Strangers in Knock Knock (From Filmonic. 31 August 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Check Out The New Trailer For Knock Knock Starring Keanu Reeves (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 31 August 2015, 2:21 PM, PDT)
Robert Frey (I)
- Impressions: Eli Roth’s Goretorium (From DailyDead. 5 December 2012, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Exclusive Interview with Goretorium CEO Robert Frey (From DailyDead. 28 November 2012, 4:47 PM, PST)
- Photos and Video from the Opening of Eli Roth’s Goretorium (From DailyDead. 28 September 2012, 3:30 PM, PDT)