"He doesn't speak to me at all. So it's very, very difficult because I've reached out to him," she added. "I think it's very important to be amicable to raise children and he refuses to."
Asked how they communicate, Camille said it has been ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsAnderson Cooper
- Entertainment Weekly Discusses Stefon with Bill Hader (From ShockYa. 4 December 2013, 1:44 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013 (Behind the Scenes): Bill Hader on saying goodbye to Stefon -- and 'SNL' -- with one last video (From EW.com - Inside TV. 4 December 2013, 11:50 AM, PST)
- How Gay Stars Have Come Out (From Popsugar. 2 December 2013, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Michael Bay Talks Goofiness, Reboots, and Practical Effects from the Set of Transformers: Age Of Extinction (From Collider.com. 4 December 2013, 2:34 PM, PST)
- TVLine Items: Veronica Mars Movie Launch Date, Shield Vet Joins Fox's Gang Related and More! (From TVLine.com. 4 December 2013, 12:02 PM, PST)
- Daniele Watts Will Play Martin Lawrence's Daughter In New FX Comedy Series 'Braddock & Jackson' (From ShadowAndAct. 4 December 2013, 8:05 AM, PST)
- Camille Grammer's Ex Dimitri Charged With Felony (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 November 2013, 8:59 AM, PST)
- Camille Grammer's Ex Dimitri Charalambopoulos Charged With Alleged Assault (From Access Hollywood. 25 November 2013, 1:47 PM, PST)
- Camille Grammer -- My Ex-Boyfriend Can Run ... But He Can't Hide (From TMZ. 19 November 2013, 10:23 AM, PST)