"He doesn't speak to me at all. So it's very, very difficult because I've reached out to him," she added. "I think it's very important to be amicable to raise children and he refuses to."
Asked how they communicate, Camille said it has been ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsAnderson Cooper
- 9 Stars Who'd Be Rich Even If They Weren't Famous (From newser. 19 April 2014, 7:04 AM, PDT)
- The Most Outrageous Moment from Every 'View' Co-Host (From Hitfix. 16 April 2014, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres named most powerful gay celeb (From RealBollywood. 16 April 2014, 12:22 AM, PDT)
- Samsung & Gm Unveil New Transformers: Age Of Extinction Footage (From ComicBookMovie. 19 April 2014, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Anna Paquin's Rogue Plays Pivotal Role in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' (From MovieWeb. 17 April 2014, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- 35 Things to Know about The Expendables 3 from Our Set Visit (From Collider.com. 16 April 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Kelsey Grammer and Wife Kayte Expecting Second Child Together: Reports (From E! Online. 5 March 2014, 6:29 PM, PST)
- Adrienne Maloof: You'd Have to Pay Me A Lot To Do "Housewives" Again (From TooFab. 28 February 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- 'Bravo's Top Ten Dinners From Hell': And the No. 1 dinner disaster is... (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 12 February 2014, 6:30 PM, PST)