Old school grandfather Artie (Billy Crystal), who is accustomed to calling the shots, meets his match when he and his eager-to-please wife Diane (Bette Midler) agree to babysit their three grandkids when their type-a helicopter parents (Marisa Tomei, Tom Everett Scott) go away for work. But when 21st century problems collide with Artie and Diane’s old school methods of tough rules, lots of love and old-fashioned games, it’s learning to bend — and not holding your ground — that binds a family together.
Parental Guidance will be in theaters December 25, 2012.
20th Century Fox Studios and Wamg invite you to enter to win a pass (good for 4) to the advance screening of Parental Guidance on December 20th at 7Pm in St. Louis.
1. You Must Be In The St. Louis Area The Day Of The Screening.
2. Send Your Name And Answer To: email@example.com
3. Answer The Following Question: Tell »
- Movie Geeks
Similar News ItemsBilly Crystal
- Oscars: Producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron Not Returning (From Collider.com. 26 March 2015, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Review: What is 'Mr. Robot,' and Why Did It Win the SXSW Audience Award? (From Indiewire. 25 March 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Review: What is 'Mr. Robot,' and Why Did It Win the SXSW Audience Award? (From Indiewire Television. 25 March 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Im Global brings Huayi Brothers’ 'Only You' to Filmart (From ScreenDaily. 22 March 2015, 9:41 PM, PDT)
- StreamFix: 5 Netflix options that remind you why the legends rule (From Hitfix. 18 March 2015, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Relativity Nearing Deal for Jesse Owens Biopic Starring Anthony Mackie (From The Wrap. 16 March 2015, 4:51 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker turns 50: 6 best roles from Sex and the City star (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 March 2015, 2:30 AM, PDT)
- Bette Midler Sings Kim Kardashian Tweets For ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ (From Uinterview. 12 March 2015, 8:17 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Bette Midler Belts Kim Kardashian's Tweets (From PEOPLE.com. 10 March 2015, 12:55 PM, PDT)