Old school grandfather Artie (Billy Crystal), who is accustomed to calling the shots, meets his match when he and his eager-to-please wife Diane (Bette Midler) agree to babysit their three grandkids when their type-a helicopter parents (Marisa Tomei, Tom Everett Scott) go away for work. But when 21st century problems collide with Artie and Diane’s old school methods of tough rules, lots of love and old-fashioned games, it’s learning to bend — and not holding your ground — that binds a family together.
Parental Guidance will be in theaters December 25, 2012.
20th Century Fox Studios and Wamg invite you to enter to win a pass (good for 4) to the advance screening of Parental Guidance on December 20th at 7Pm in St. Louis.
1. You Must Be In The St. Louis Area The Day Of The Screening.
2. Send Your Name And Answer To: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Answer The Following Question: Tell »
- Movie Geeks
Similar News ItemsBilly Crystal
- Olivia Munn Dubsmashing Her Favorite Movie Scenes Is Weird But Mesmerizing (From Cinema Blend. 24 August 2015, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Awards: Producer Don Mischer Previews TV’s Big Night (From Variety - TV News. 20 August 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Who should return to host Oscars? Neil Patrick Harris, Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock ... (From Gold Derby. 17 August 2015, 9:47 AM, PDT)
- Actor Woods Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit Targets Twitter Users: Slander Case or Attack on Freedom of Speech Online? (From Alt Film Guide. 31 August 2015, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – Captain America: Civil War, Doctor Strange, Spider-Man, Blade, Man of Steel 2, Suicide Squad, Gotham, Supergirl, Heroes Reborn and more (From Flickeringmyth. 29 August 2015, 4:06 AM, PDT)
- Love The Coopers Trailer Takes Christmas Down A Peg (From AreYouScreening. 28 August 2015, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Bette Midler And Hocus Pocus Just Won The Straight Outta Compton Meme Game (From Cinema Blend. 11 August 2015, 5:28 PM, PDT)
- MGM's Lioness, the Epitome of Hollywood Superstardom, Has Her Day on TCM (From Alt Film Guide. 10 August 2015, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- 'The Daily Show' finale: Laughs, tears, cameos, and one final 'bullshit' warning (From Hitfix. 7 August 2015, 6:59 AM, PDT)