Nearly two whole months remain between now and the return of the The Walking Dead, but fret not, because we have some spoilery treats to help tide you over.
First up is a sneak peek from the forthcoming premiere (airing in February), which seems to pick up where the Season 3 midseason finale left off: with doomed brothers Daryl and Merle in the middle of an angry mob. But will Woodbury’s newest inhabitant Andrea intervene? You’ll have to press Play to find out.
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Dana Carvey Revives His Hilarious "Choppin' Broccoli" With a Full Orchestra on The Tonight Show—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 11 July 2014, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Bizarre, Unreleased Bill Murray Movie Hits YouTube (From Rolling Stone. 11 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Dana Carvey Performs 'Choppin' Broccoli' with Full Orchestra (From Hitfix. 11 July 2014, 9:18 AM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Walking Dead Electric Guitars Revealed (From DailyDead. 11 July 2014, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con Friday: Daniel Radcliffe (Finally) and 20th Century Fox will rule the day (From Hitfix. 11 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 Schedule for Friday, July 25th Includes Game Of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Horns (From Collider.com. 11 July 2014, 11:54 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Emmy bait: Watch nominees in 25 of the year's best TV scenes (From EW.com - Inside TV. 11 July 2014, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- Guillermo del Toro Touts The Strain's Great Scares: 'You Need to Show the Audience You're Not Kidding' (From TVLine.com. 11 July 2014, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Singer developing The Age of Heroes adaptation (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 4:20 AM, PDT)