Nearly two whole months remain between now and the return of the The Walking Dead, but fret not, because we have some spoilery treats to help tide you over.
First up is a sneak peek from the forthcoming premiere (airing in February), which seems to pick up where the Season 3 midseason finale left off: with doomed brothers Daryl and Merle in the middle of an angry mob. But will Woodbury’s newest inhabitant Andrea intervene? You’ll have to press Play to find out.
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Castle Recap: Not Ready for Crimetime — Plus, Did Martha Move You? (From TVLine.com. 4 May 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- SNL Gives Us the Stand-Alone Black Widow Romantic Comedy You'd Secretly Love (From BuzzSugar. 4 May 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Pumped-Up Six (From TVLine.com. 4 May 2015, 7:15 PM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- 'Walking Dead' Star Seth Gilliam Arrested for DUI, Pot and Triple Digit Speeding (From TMZ. 4 May 2015, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead’s Daryl Dixon, Predator, Gremlins & More Included in Hallmark’s 2015 Ornaments (From DailyDead. 4 May 2015, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Silent Hills Fan Petition To Save Doomed Horror Game Storms Past 80,000 Signatures (From We Got This Covered. 4 May 2015, 7:17 AM, PDT)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Penny Dreadful: 8 Reasons You Should Be Watching Showtime’s Gleeful Gothic Horror (From Collider.com. 3 May 2015, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- TV News: Who, Hotel, Spiral, Damien, Zoo (From Dark Horizons. 2 May 2015, 4:21 PM, PDT)
- This week in tv news: John Singleton to make the jump to TV with FX (From SoundOnSight. 2 May 2015, 3:36 PM, PDT)