Nearly two whole months remain between now and the return of the The Walking Dead, but fret not, because we have some spoilery treats to help tide you over.
First up is a sneak peek from the forthcoming premiere (airing in February), which seems to pick up where the Season 3 midseason finale left off: with doomed brothers Daryl and Merle in the middle of an angry mob. But will Woodbury’s newest inhabitant Andrea intervene? You’ll have to press Play to find out.
- Megan Masters
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Exclusive: Olivia Munn Says Co-Star Jennifer Aniston is 'the Friend You Would Want Her to Be' (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 December 2016, 11:29 PM, PST)
- You Won't Be Able to Get Over How Gorgeous Jennifer Aniston Looks on the Red Carpet (From Popsugar. 5 December 2016, 8:08 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Aniston Looks Chic at Office Christmas Party Premiere in N.Y.C. (From PEOPLE.com. 5 December 2016, 7:19 PM, PST)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Twitter Year-End Numbers: Top Trending TV Shows, Movies & More (From Deadline TV. 6 December 2016, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Twitter Year-End Numbers: Top Trending TV Shows, Movies & More (From Deadline. 6 December 2016, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Promo images for The Walking Dead Season 7 Midseason Finale – ‘Hearts Still Beating’ (From Flickeringmyth. 6 December 2016, 3:40 AM, PST)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- TV News Roundup: FX and Marvel’s ‘Legion’ Gets February Premiere Date, New Trailer (From Variety - TV News. 5 December 2016, 1:51 PM, PST)
- These Christmassy Photos of Ahs's Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Are Slightly Disorienting (From Popsugar. 5 December 2016, 1:09 PM, PST)
- American Horror Story: All the Definite Connections Between the 6 Seasons (From BuzzSugar. 5 December 2016, 11:00 AM, PST)