Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 brought an end to one of the most successful franchises in history last year. The eighth instalment in the series marked the final big-screen adaptation of J.K. Rowling’s immensely popular books.
But now it looks like things won’t quite be ending there, with The Sun reporting that a ninth film is secretly being shot at Leavesden Studios (the home of The Making of Harry Potter studio tour).
Exactly what is being shot is being kept under wraps, but their sources tell them that it’s a mini movie, rather than a full feature, which will be exhibited at The Wizard World of Harry Potter in Florida, as well as the theme parks under construction in California and Japan, opening in 2014 and 2016, respectively.
“The cast have really enjoyed getting back together — they are so tight-knit.
The shooting schedule is nowhere near as long as the films, »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsHelena Bonham Carter
- Olivia Munn Claims Making a Cameo in 'Ocean's Eight' Came With a Cost (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 September 2017, 9:31 AM, PDT)
- Eva Mendes Isn't Too Fussy About Her Mom Style: 'It's Really About What's Clean and What I Can Grab' (From PEOPLE.com. 15 September 2017, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Toronto Film Review: ‘55 Steps’ (From Variety - Film News. 9 September 2017, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- Salma Hayek Donates $100,000 to Mexican Earthquake Victims: ‘I Have Lived Through the Aftermath of a Disaster’ (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 7:10 PM, PDT)
- Salma Hayek Donates $100K to Mexico Earthquake Victims, Celine Dion to Match Vegas Show Red Cross Donations (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 September 2017, 5:31 PM, PDT)
- Goodbye Christopher Robin and the problem with author biopics (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 September 2017, 1:58 AM, PDT)