If you consider Frankenstein’s monster to be the father of all monsters, then you’ll be interested to meet Dr. Frankenstein’s father, too. Everyone comes from somewhere, even eccentric scientists. Once Upon a Time on ABC will prove the death altering doc’s parentage in an upcoming episode when actor Gregory Itzin debuts as Alphonse Frankenstein.
Family is a key motif in the Once Upon a Time Frankenstein saga. We reported the news when we learned Dr. Whale of Storybooke had a brother called Gerhardt whose role was given to actor Chad Michael Collins. The family portrait is even more clear with the casting of Itzin as the father of the two men.
TV Line made the announcement explaining that season two would include Dr. Frankenstein’s father. We’ll meet him in episode 12 in fact. Chad Michael Collins also first appears at that time.
When we first meet Dr. »
- Sasha Nova
Similar News ItemsEmilie de Ravin
- Lord of the Rings: Where are the Fellowship of the Ring now? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 May 2015, 5:39 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review: Carrie (2002) / The Rage: Carrie 2 (From DailyDead. 16 April 2015, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Carrie (2002) / The Rage: Carrie 2 Double Feature Blu-ray Trailers & Clips (From DailyDead. 12 April 2015, 2:46 PM, PDT)
"Covert Affairs" (2010)
- Round-Up: Da Sweet Blood Of Jesus Blu-ray, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre T-shirt, The Man In The Shadows (From DailyDead. 22 May 2015, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Six Stars Who Started Out Playing TV Super Heroes (From Cinelinx. 17 May 2015, 12:13 AM, PDT)
- Wayward Pines Boss: Uncovering the 'Gargantuan' Twist Is Only Half the Fun (From TVLine.com. 14 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Spielberg and Daughter (with 'Indiana Jones' Actress Capshaw) on Oscars Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 14 May 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Audacious Indie Childless Lets a Great Cast Be Shallow in the Face of Death (From Village Voice. 12 May 2015, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- First TV Trailer: A&E's "Damien" (From Dark Horizons. 12 May 2015, 8:58 PM, PDT)