For the first time this fall, CBS has won Monday night instead of NBC.
Broke Girls topped out with 11.8 million viewers and a 4.0 rating, rising 14 percent from last week. That helped push Hawaii Five-0 up 17 percent to easily win 10 p.m. with 10.4 million viewers and a 2.7 rating.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Her Ex-Boyfriend on Stage (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Kylie Jenner Has Big Plans For Her 18th Birthday! (From Popsugar. 30 July 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Has Ben Affleck Really Been Dating His Kids' Nanny? (From Popsugar. 29 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- Selena Gomez, Brad Paisley, Missy Elliott, and John Fogerty Join The Voice as Mentors (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2015, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton Returns to the Stage for First Concert Since Miranda Lambert Divorce, Admits This "Isn't My Week" (From E! Online. 25 July 2015, 4:52 PM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's Latest Tweets Might Surprise You (From Popsugar. 25 July 2015, 9:36 AM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/31/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 July 2015, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Rookie Blue, Big Brother, Beauty and the Beast, Food Fighters, Boom! (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 July 2015, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Ratings: ‘Big Brother’ Dominates, ‘Astronaut Wives Club’ Up Thursday (From Variety - TV News. 31 July 2015, 9:18 AM, PDT)