For the first time this fall, CBS has won Monday night instead of NBC.
Broke Girls topped out with 11.8 million viewers and a 4.0 rating, rising 14 percent from last week. That helped push Hawaii Five-0 up 17 percent to easily win 10 p.m. with 10.4 million viewers and a 2.7 rating.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Josh Safran, Mark Gordon Team for Quantico Drama at ABC (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 17 September 2014, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Netflix users can now hide their viewing history (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 September 2014, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- How Jessica Simpson Celebrated Eric Johnson's Birthday (From Popsugar. 16 September 2014, 7:37 AM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- The Biggest Surprises From The Voice: Shocking Eliminations, Celeb Guest Appearances and More! (From E! Online. 18 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Zach Braff plans to reunite with 'Scrubs' creator for a new sitcom (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- ABC Orders Mark Burnett Game Show ‘500 Questions’ Straight to Series (From Variety - TV News. 18 September 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episodes 1 & 2 Two New Spoiler Clips Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 18 September 2014, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: Who are the most liked TV actresses working today? (From Gold Derby. 18 September 2014, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- Mayim Bialik: What's In My Bag? (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2014, 4:38 AM, PDT)