For the first time this fall, CBS has won Monday night instead of NBC.
Broke Girls topped out with 11.8 million viewers and a 4.0 rating, rising 14 percent from last week. That helped push Hawaii Five-0 up 17 percent to easily win 10 p.m. with 10.4 million viewers and a 2.7 rating.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- The Blacklist Recap: Red Reddington Gets Ruthless to Save His Wife (From Us Weekly. 29 September 2014, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- Stars Gather in Sf For Private Robin Williams Memorial (From Popsugar. 29 September 2014, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Opens Up About Her Pregnancy (From Popsugar. 26 September 2014, 7:26 AM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- Gwen Stefani Beats the Boys to Snag a Coveted, Repeat Contestant on The Voice (From PEOPLE.com. 30 September 2014, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Ear Factor [Updated] (From TVLine.com. 29 September 2014, 7:20 PM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' Recap: Blind and Burned Turn Coaches' Chairs (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 September 2014, 6:40 PM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- Charlie Sheen Possibly Returning To ‘Two And A Half Men’ (From The Hollywood News. 29 September 2014, 10:25 PM, PDT)
- Sexually unapologetic women are all over TV these days: From 'Outlander' to 'Orphan Black' (From Hitfix. 29 September 2014, 7:02 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 9/29/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 September 2014, 2:06 PM, PDT)