For the first time this fall, CBS has won Monday night instead of NBC.
Broke Girls topped out with 11.8 million viewers and a 4.0 rating, rising 14 percent from last week. That helped push Hawaii Five-0 up 17 percent to easily win 10 p.m. with 10.4 million viewers and a 2.7 rating.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Ryan Reynolds Is Ready for Fatherhood: "I'm Good With Diapers, Diarrhea and All That Kind of Stuff" (From E! Online. 24 November 2014, 4:50 AM, PST)
- Leighton Meester and Gillian Jacobs talk Tinder in 'Life Partners' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 21 November 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Supernatural Alum Takes Up Cupid's Bow After Losing Black Canary Role (From ComicBookMovie. 19 November 2014, 11:16 AM, PST)
"The Voice" (2011)
- Did you predict shocking 'The Voice' eliminations of Anita Antoinette and Reagan James on Tuesday? (From Gold Derby. 25 November 2014, 9:00 PM, PST)
- The Voice Results Recap: Women on the Verge of a Total Breakdown (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2014, 6:16 PM, PST)
- 'The Voice': Top 8 Has Only One Blank Space, Baby (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 November 2014, 5:34 PM, PST)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- 2014-15 TV Show Season Ratings (week 9) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 November 2014, 4:09 PM, PST)
- Regina King Books Lead Role in FX Comedy Pilot 'Pariah' (From ShadowAndAct. 25 November 2014, 1:45 PM, PST)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 11/25/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 November 2014, 1:05 PM, PST)