For the first time this fall, CBS has won Monday night instead of NBC.
Broke Girls topped out with 11.8 million viewers and a 4.0 rating, rising 14 percent from last week. That helped push Hawaii Five-0 up 17 percent to easily win 10 p.m. with 10.4 million viewers and a 2.7 rating.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- New Clip from Alyce Kills (From DailyDead. 21 May 2013, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- 'Chuck' star Zachary Levi to make his Broadway debut in 'First Date' this summer (From Pop2it. 20 May 2013, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- Zachary Levi making his Broadway debut in 'First Date' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 20 May 2013, 10:04 AM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- Oklahoma Tornado Special Coverage: 'The Voice' Sets Tribute, Networks Beef Up News Programming (From The Wrap. 21 May 2013, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Paulina Rubio: 5 Things You Don't Know About The New X Factor Judge (From Access Hollywood. 21 May 2013, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' live show adds tornado victims tribute (From EW.com - Inside TV. 21 May 2013, 12:46 PM, PDT)
"Hawaii Five-0" (2010)
- Monday TV Show Ratings: Rules of Engagement, Goodwin Games, Motive, Revolution, The Voice, Hawaii Five-0 (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 May 2013, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- TV Ratings Report: High on Hawaii (From TVfanatic. 21 May 2013, 9:56 AM, PDT)
- TV ratings: Final 'Dancing With the Stars' performances rise while 'The Voice' dips Monday (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 21 May 2013, 9:55 AM, PDT)