For the first time this fall, CBS has won Monday night instead of NBC.
Broke Girls topped out with 11.8 million viewers and a 4.0 rating, rising 14 percent from last week. That helped push Hawaii Five-0 up 17 percent to easily win 10 p.m. with 10.4 million viewers and a 2.7 rating.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Leighton Meester Has That New Mom Glow as She's Photographed for the First Time Since Giving Birth to Arlo Day (From E! Online. 20 November 2015, 6:35 AM, PST)
- Rachel Zoe, ‘Project Runway Junior’ Lead the Fashion TV Charge (From Variety - TV News. 19 November 2015, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Leighton Meester Poses With Friends During a Postbaby Girls' Night (From Popsugar. 18 November 2015, 1:40 PM, PST)
"The Voice" (2011)
- TV News Roundup: ‘Girl Meets World’ Renewed for Season 3 & More (From Variety - TV News. 25 November 2015, 12:09 PM, PST)
- 'The Voice' Interview: What Song was Evan McKeel Planning for the Top 10? (From BuddyTV. 25 November 2015, 7:25 AM, PST)
- 'The Voice' results: Was the surprising elimination Evan McKeel or Korin Bukowski? (From Gold Derby. 24 November 2015, 10:00 PM, PST)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Ryan Sweeting Marriage Tattoo (From Uinterview. 25 November 2015, 9:17 PM, PST)
- CBS 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 11/25/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 November 2015, 12:31 PM, PST)
- Watch the red band trailer for The Bronze starring Melissa Rauch (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 7:20 AM, PST)