For the first time this fall, CBS has won Monday night instead of NBC.
Broke Girls topped out with 11.8 million viewers and a 4.0 rating, rising 14 percent from last week. That helped push Hawaii Five-0 up 17 percent to easily win 10 p.m. with 10.4 million viewers and a 2.7 rating.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Shirtless Chace Crawford Shows Off His Sexy Beach Bod—and Bulge—on Vacation in Mexico (From E! Online. 27 May 2015, 5:14 PM, PDT)
- Should Iggy Azalea Return Her Billboard Award? (From Popsugar. 27 May 2015, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Shirtless Chace Crawford Shows Off His Superhot Body (From Popsugar. 27 May 2015, 9:48 AM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- Britain's Got Talent semi-final 2: The live show as it happened (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 May 2015, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Reality Check: Does Adam Levine Need a Voice Vacation? Plus: Six Critical Tweaks for Idol's Final Season! (From TVLine.com. 26 May 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Britain's Got Talent semi-final 1: The live shows begin - as it happened (From Digital Spy - TV news. 25 May 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/27/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 May 2015, 2:49 PM, PDT)
- Critics’ Choice Television Awards Announces Most Exciting New Series And Presenters (From AreYouScreening. 26 May 2015, 7:12 PM, PDT)
- ‘Supergirl,’ ‘American Crime Story,’ More Named Critics Choice Most Exciting New Series (From Variety - TV News. 26 May 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)