For the first time this fall, CBS has won Monday night instead of NBC.
Broke Girls topped out with 11.8 million viewers and a 4.0 rating, rising 14 percent from last week. That helped push Hawaii Five-0 up 17 percent to easily win 10 p.m. with 10.4 million viewers and a 2.7 rating.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: Do Over (2002) (From SoundOnSight. 25 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Szohr Is Dating Scotty McKnight! Get the Details on Their Blossoming Romance (From E! Online. 24 April 2015, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Will the Kardashians Watch Bruce Jenner's Interview? (From Popsugar. 24 April 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- 'The Voice' shocker: Will Adam Levine lose his last artist this week? (From Gold Derby. 26 April 2015, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Is Christina Aguilera Extending Her Juicy Nashville Stay?! (From E! Online. 24 April 2015, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Christina Aguilera Goes Edgy With A Short New 'Do! Like The Look? (From TooFab. 24 April 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 4/25/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 April 2015, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Grey's Anatomy, The Odd Couple, Vampire Diaries, Bones, Blacklist, American Crime (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 April 2015, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Grey’S Anatomy Gets Huge Ratings Bump After Leaked Plot Twist (From Collider.com. 24 April 2015, 10:49 AM, PDT)