For the first time this fall, CBS has won Monday night instead of NBC.
Broke Girls topped out with 11.8 million viewers and a 4.0 rating, rising 14 percent from last week. That helped push Hawaii Five-0 up 17 percent to easily win 10 p.m. with 10.4 million viewers and a 2.7 rating.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- Gossip Girl Alum Penn Badgley Joins NBC Miniseries The Slap as Cougar Bait (From TVLine.com. 20 October 2014, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- Have 'The Walking Dead' fans become numb to all the atrocities? (From Hitfix. 20 October 2014, 6:39 PM, PDT)
- Blake Lively Reunites With Her "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" Costars (From TooFab. 20 October 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- Did Pharrell Williams make two critical mistakes on Monday's episode of 'The Voice'?' (From Gold Derby. 20 October 2014, 8:25 PM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' Recap: Battles Continue, But Gwen Stefani Can't Steal Singers (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 October 2014, 8:16 PM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Pray They Won't Fade Away [Updated] (From TVLine.com. 20 October 2014, 7:43 PM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- New Big Bang Theory Season 8,Episode 7 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By CBS (From OnTheFlix. 20 October 2014, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 10/20/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 October 2014, 1:40 PM, PDT)
- 5 Signs That You're Watching a Chuck Lorre Show (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 October 2014, 4:24 PM, PDT)