For the first time this fall, CBS has won Monday night instead of NBC.
Broke Girls topped out with 11.8 million viewers and a 4.0 rating, rising 14 percent from last week. That helped push Hawaii Five-0 up 17 percent to easily win 10 p.m. with 10.4 million viewers and a 2.7 rating.
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Gossip Girl" (2007)
- The Cosmopolitans, Ep. 1.01: “Pilot” presents a delectable view of Paris (From SoundOnSight. 2 September 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Win a Kindle Fire HD with Arrow Season 2 (From HeyUGuys. 1 September 2014, 1:15 AM, PDT)
- Blake Lively Attacked By Swarm Of Bees On 27th Birthday (From Uinterview. 29 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo Get Bloody For New Music Video (From TooFab. 3 September 2014)
- CeeLo Green's 'The Good Life' canceled by TBS (From EW.com - Inside TV. 2 September 2014, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- Adam Levine developing NBC comedy inspired by his childhood (From EW.com - Inside TV. 2 September 2014, 3:51 PM, PDT)
"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 9/2/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 September 2014, 3:54 PM, PDT)
- Monday TV Ratings: Mistresses, Hotel Hell, Antm, Under the Dome, Bear Grylls (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 September 2014, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, Good Wife, S.H.I.E.L.D., Blacklist, Svu, Big Bang and More (From TVLine.com. 2 September 2014, 2:27 PM, PDT)