Fergie revealed how she and husband Josh Duhamel keep things hot during the holiday season -- and it involves a sexy costume.
A playful Fergie, 37, added, "It's a surprise. It's naughty and nice at the same time. It's super cute and fun."
Ellen also checked in on the thong she gifted Duhamel, 40, with the last time he was on her show. "It was too small," Fergie admitted. Ellen quipped back, "That's more information than we needed!"
Related: Stars In Their Best Holiday Gear
The Hollywood couple are known to send out holiday cards with a picture of themselves, but the singer confessed that they haven't mailed them out yet this year. "My husband orchestrates the whole thing and we're late this year because he's been filming a movie »
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Here's How Jimmy Kimmel Won the Scandal Twitter Chat Last Night (From E! Online. 23 January 2015, 11:17 AM, PST)
- Blake Shelton Has Never Heard of Benedict Cumberbatch: 'That's a Person?' (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 January 2015, 10:18 AM, PST)
- At&T To Provide Red-Carpet Extras At SAG Awards In Turner Ad Pact (From Variety - TV News. 23 January 2015, 9:58 AM, PST)
- Zelda Williams Stuns at First Red-Carpet Event Since Dad Robin Williams' Death (From E! Online. 21 January 2015, 1:19 PM, PST)
- Julianne Hough Uses Baby Oil in the Shower to Fight Harsh Winter Skin, Shares More Beauty Tricks (From Us Weekly. 21 January 2015, 7:03 AM, PST)
- Nina Dobrev ''in Great Spirits'' After Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Engagement, Enjoys Girls Night Out With Bff Julianne Hough (From E! Online. 20 January 2015, 5:01 PM, PST)
- Josh Duhamel wife Fergie: Music replaced drugs (From National Ledger. 23 January 2015, 10:39 AM, PST)
- Fergie Gets Candid About Couples Therapy With Josh Duhamel (From Popsugar. 20 January 2015, 10:25 AM, PST)
- Fergie: Josh Duhamel Is 'Curious' About My Bikini Waxes (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2015, 9:51 AM, PST)