Fergie revealed how she and husband Josh Duhamel keep things hot during the holiday season -- and it involves a sexy costume.
A playful Fergie, 37, added, "It's a surprise. It's naughty and nice at the same time. It's super cute and fun."
Ellen also checked in on the thong she gifted Duhamel, 40, with the last time he was on her show. "It was too small," Fergie admitted. Ellen quipped back, "That's more information than we needed!"
Related: Stars In Their Best Holiday Gear
The Hollywood couple are known to send out holiday cards with a picture of themselves, but the singer confessed that they haven't mailed them out yet this year. "My husband orchestrates the whole thing and we're late this year because he's been filming a movie »
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Ellen DeGeneres Is Kate Middleton's Cousin and More Celebs You Didn't Know Were Royalty (From E! Online. 6 March 2015, 1:49 PM, PST)
- Ellen's Design Challenge ends with plagiarism controversy (From Hitfix. 6 March 2015, 12:34 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Ellen DeGeneres to Present Kerry Washington with GLAAD Award (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 March 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- You'll Never Guess Who Julianne and Derek Hough Want to Go on Tour With—Watch and Find Out! (From E! Online. 3 March 2015, 4:32 PM, PST)
- Julianne Hough Enjoys A Workout Sans Makeup -- See Her Fresh-Face! (From TooFab. 27 February 2015, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Vanessa Hudgens Shows Off Amazing Bikini Bod On Vacation In New Zealand! (From TooFab. 26 February 2015, 3:15 PM, PST)
- Her Outfit Costs What?! Fergie's $4,401 Rocker-Chic Street Style (From E! Online. 6 March 2015, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Will Have How Many Kids?! (From E! Online. 6 March 2015, 11:05 AM, PST)
- Josh Duhamel Gushes About Baby Axl, Says He Wants More Kids (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 March 2015, 10:21 PM, PST)