LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's 2009 affair might have ended in them being happily married, but Rimes says she regrets those she hurt along the way. She was married to Dean Sheremet and Cibrian was married to Brandi Glanville at the time, and both spouses were appropriately devastated by the news that the affair led to their respective divorces.
"I never, ever, in my heart want to hurt anyone, but I don't think anything can separate anything that's super-connected," the country star tells E! News' Guiliana Rancic in a tearful interview. "You might have had so many wonderful things with each other's spouses in your relationships, but something along the way broke that. You can't break what's broken already."
She adds, "I wish I handled it differently because I wish it could've been better for me, for Brandi, for Dean, for Eddie and for everyone else. I know in this »
Similar News ItemsLeAnn Rimes
- LeAnn Rimes Celebrates 32nd Birthday in a Bikini With Eddie Cibrian: Photos (From Us Weekly. 30 August 2014, 3:24 AM, PDT)
- Who Ruled Chelsea Handler's Goodbye Song? (From Hitfix. 27 August 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston, Gwen Stefani, Selena Gomez and Many More Celebs Sing Goodbye to Chelsea Lately—Watch the Clip! (From E! Online. 26 August 2014, 11:21 PM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes Mocks Tabloid Stories About Her Marriage to Eddie Cibrian, Suggests a New Headline (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- Streamy Awards to Honor Joan Rivers (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 September 2014, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes Rape Joke, Twitter Account Fury for 'LeAnn and Eddie' Star (From National Ledger. 29 August 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Madonna's Son Rocco Takes Brother and Sister Back to School—See the Cute Pic! (From E! Online. 2 September 2014, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Best Housewife Ever: Vote for Your Favorite Bravo Lady in the Elite 8 Now! (From E! Online. 29 August 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Ellen DeGeneres Surprises Chelsea Handler In the Shower & More Finale Moments! (From TooFab. 26 August 2014, 8:36 PM, PDT)