LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's 2009 affair might have ended in them being happily married, but Rimes says she regrets those she hurt along the way. She was married to Dean Sheremet and Cibrian was married to Brandi Glanville at the time, and both spouses were appropriately devastated by the news that the affair led to their respective divorces.
"I never, ever, in my heart want to hurt anyone, but I don't think anything can separate anything that's super-connected," the country star tells E! News' Guiliana Rancic in a tearful interview. "You might have had so many wonderful things with each other's spouses in your relationships, but something along the way broke that. You can't break what's broken already."
She adds, "I wish I handled it differently because I wish it could've been better for me, for Brandi, for Dean, for Eddie and for everyone else. I know in this »
Similar News ItemsLeAnn Rimes
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Big Brother, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell (From Digital Spy - TV news. 24 May 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch LeAnn Rimes and David Gray duet on the London stage (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 May 2015, 5:27 AM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian Head to the Beach During Their Mexican Getaway (From Popsugar. 15 May 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Brandi Glanville Leaves ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills'; Was She Fired? (From Uinterview. 20 June 2015, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- Brandi Glanville leaving The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (From National Ledger. 19 June 2015, 12:54 AM, PDT)
- Brandi Glanville Leaving Rhobh: LeAnn Rimes, Tori Spelling, Tish Cyrus and 14 Other Dream Replacements (From E! Online. 18 June 2015, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Brandi Glanville to Joanna Krupa -- I May Be a Real Bitch, But So Are You (From TMZ. 5 July 2015, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- Brandi Glanville Calls 'Rhobh' Costars the C-Word (From BuddyTV. 1 July 2015, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Glanville On 'Rhobh' Future (From Access Hollywood. 1 July 2015, 5:30 PM, PDT)