LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian's 2009 affair might have ended in them being happily married, but Rimes says she regrets those she hurt along the way. She was married to Dean Sheremet and Cibrian was married to Brandi Glanville at the time, and both spouses were appropriately devastated by the news that the affair led to their respective divorces.
"I never, ever, in my heart want to hurt anyone, but I don't think anything can separate anything that's super-connected," the country star tells E! News' Guiliana Rancic in a tearful interview. "You might have had so many wonderful things with each other's spouses in your relationships, but something along the way broke that. You can't break what's broken already."
She adds, "I wish I handled it differently because I wish it could've been better for me, for Brandi, for Dean, for Eddie and for everyone else. I know in this »
Similar News ItemsLeAnn Rimes
- LeAnn Rimes Stuns With Emotional Patsy Cline Tribute At 2013 ACAs (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 7:13 PM, PST)
- Best 2013 ACAs Show Moments: Lady Antebellum’s Performance & More (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 7:02 PM, PST)
- American Country Awards 2013: Best Beauty Looks — Kellie Pickler & More (From HollywoodLife. 10 December 2013, 5:36 PM, PST)
- LeAnn Rimes' tribute to Patsy Cline at the ACAs 2013 moves singer to tears (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 10 December 2013, 7:02 PM, PST)
- LeAnn Rimes Stuns, Gets Goofy With Eddie Cibrian on the Red Carpet at 2013 American Country Awards (From E! Online. 10 December 2013, 6:20 PM, PST)
- LeAnn Rimes Touts Eddie Cibrian's Presents - Fights on Twitter with Ex Dean Sheremet (From National Ledger. 1 December 2013, 5:18 PM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville apologizes for 'definitely inappropriate' racist remarks (From RealBollywood. 10 December 2013, 10:51 PM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville Apologizes for 'Definitely Inappropriate' Comments to Costar (From PEOPLE.com. 10 December 2013, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville Defends Her Racist Comment on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: "It Was Definitely Inappropriate" (From Us Weekly. 10 December 2013, 11:36 AM, PST)