The world lost an icon on November 24 when Larry Hagman passed away while working on the second season of TNT's Dallas, and now TV Line has learned how the show plans to deal with his passing.
Video - Linda Grey Remembers Her Dallas Co-Star
Reportedly the season's eighth episode, scheduled to air March 11, will revolve around J.R. Ewing's funeral. In real life, Hagman was laid to rest at the end of November, and will have his ashes scattered all over the world.
Video - Larry's Son Opens Up About His Father's Legacy
The episode is rumored to bring back a significant number of Dallas alums, many whom have not yet returned for the hugely successful TNT reboot.
Dallas premieres January 28 on TNT.
Pics - Then/Now: The cast of 'Dallas' »
Similar News ItemsLarry Hagman
- Best of 2013 (Behind the Scenes): How 'Dallas' pieced together J.R. Ewing's final scene (From EW.com - Inside TV. 1 December 2013, 9:01 AM, PST)
- ABC, TNT Set Their Midseason Schedule (From Dark Horizons. 20 November 2013, 5:55 AM, PST)
- ‘Dallas’ Returning in February (From The Wrap. 18 November 2013, 9:20 AM, PST)
- Morning Meme: Crowdsourced Edition (From The Backlot. 26 November 2012, 4:56 AM, PST)
- Jordana Brewster Talks Fast And Furious 6 (From Collider.com. 4 May 2012, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- "Dallas" Is Back and Steamier Than Ever! (From TooFab. 28 March 2012, 10:46 AM, PDT)