Paramount has given Benedict Cumberbatch's Star Trek Into Darkness character a name, which I'm going to treat as a spoiler, except it appears nobody has ever heard of the name, so it may mean nothing.
Why is a penis called a penis? Or a pizzle?
Beyonce has inked a $50 million deal with Pepsi for a commercial, tour sponsorship, and a bunch of undefined creative options to be hashed out later.
Hate crimes against Glbt people increased slightly last year according to new statistics released by the FBI. Of the incidents reported with a single bias, 20.8% of them were due to sexual orientation, up from 19.3% the previous year.
My old tea buddy Maggie Gallagher thinks that Doma will be struck down by the Supreme Court, and Justice Roberts may even vote for that. But she thinks that Scotus will uphold Prop 8 as constitutional because they won't be ready to make »
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- ‘That Sugar Film’ is a familiar and trite stunt-doc (From SoundOnSight. 30 July 2015, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- What Wolverine's Last Movie Should Be About, According To Ryan Reynolds (From Cinema Blend. 30 July 2015, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Watch: 15-Minute Video Breaks Down The Comic Vs Movie Differences In 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past' (From The Playlist. 29 July 2015, 2:20 PM, PDT)
Will Smith (I)
- 'Harley Quinn' In "Marie Claire" (From SneakPeek. 31 July 2015, 5:32 AM, PDT)
- Jada Pinkett Smith and Daughter Willow Look Exactly Alike! Actress Posts Pic With Her ''Beautiful'' Mini-Me (From E! Online. 30 July 2015, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- Suicide Squad gets an official trailer breakdown from DC All Access (From Flickeringmyth. 30 July 2015, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Black Mass, starring Johnny Depp: new trailer (From Den of Geek. 30 July 2015, 10:44 PM, PDT)
- New Trailer for Johnny Depp's Black Mass (From Worst Previews. 30 July 2015, 10:11 PM, PDT)
- Every single trailer for the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival (From Cineplex. 30 July 2015, 2:38 PM, PDT)