Paramount has given Benedict Cumberbatch's Star Trek Into Darkness character a name, which I'm going to treat as a spoiler, except it appears nobody has ever heard of the name, so it may mean nothing.
Why is a penis called a penis? Or a pizzle?
Beyonce has inked a $50 million deal with Pepsi for a commercial, tour sponsorship, and a bunch of undefined creative options to be hashed out later.
Hate crimes against Glbt people increased slightly last year according to new statistics released by the FBI. Of the incidents reported with a single bias, 20.8% of them were due to sexual orientation, up from 19.3% the previous year.
My old tea buddy Maggie Gallagher thinks that Doma will be struck down by the Supreme Court, and Justice Roberts may even vote for that. But she thinks that Scotus will uphold Prop 8 as constitutional because they won't be ready to make »
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- "X-Men: Apocalypse" Gets Singer, No Old Cast (From Dark Horizons. 9 December 2013, 9:34 AM, PST)
- Will Bryan Singer Direct X-Men: Apocalypse? (From LatinoReview. 9 December 2013, 8:55 AM, PST)
- X-men: Days Of Future Past - International Banner (From GeekTyrant. 9 December 2013, 7:30 AM, PST)
Will Smith (I)
- Kim Kardashian Hits Kanye West's New Orleans Show, Takes Duckface Selfies With BFFs—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 6 December 2013, 9:51 AM, PST)
- First Look at Jamie Foxx, Quvenzhané Wallis, and Cameron Diaz in Annie Remake (From GeekTyrant. 6 December 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- The top 10 worst films of 2013 ... according to Time Magazine (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2013, 1:13 AM, PST)
Ryan Murphy (I)
- Taylor Kitsch on Lone Survivor, The Normal Heart, and Why He’d Never Do the Friday Night Lights Movie (From Vulture. 9 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- American Horror Story: Coven Adds The Spirit of Lance Reddick (From Boomtron. 7 December 2013, 3:25 PM, PST)
- Glee’s 100th Swells to Include Dianna Agron and Heather Morris (From Boomtron. 7 December 2013, 6:49 AM, PST)