Paramount has given Benedict Cumberbatch's Star Trek Into Darkness character a name, which I'm going to treat as a spoiler, except it appears nobody has ever heard of the name, so it may mean nothing.
Why is a penis called a penis? Or a pizzle?
Beyonce has inked a $50 million deal with Pepsi for a commercial, tour sponsorship, and a bunch of undefined creative options to be hashed out later.
Hate crimes against Glbt people increased slightly last year according to new statistics released by the FBI. Of the incidents reported with a single bias, 20.8% of them were due to sexual orientation, up from 19.3% the previous year.
My old tea buddy Maggie Gallagher thinks that Doma will be struck down by the Supreme Court, and Justice Roberts may even vote for that. But she thinks that Scotus will uphold Prop 8 as constitutional because they won't be ready to make »
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Hugh Jackman's Ass Just Won't Quite! See Video of His Butt-Busting Workout (From E! Online. 17 December 2014, 9:28 AM, PST)
- Hugh Jackman in talks for X-Men: Apocalypse (From TheMovieBit. 16 December 2014, 12:55 PM, PST)
- Hugh Jackman Teases X-men: Apocalypse and Wolverine 3 (From GeekTyrant. 16 December 2014, 12:35 PM, PST)
Will Smith (I)
- Movie News: Viola Davis Joins 'Suicide Squad' As Villain; New 'Cinderella' Trailer Heightens the Glamour (From Movies.com. 17 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Annie Movie Review: Quvenzhane Wallis' Revamp Is Desperately Aching to Be Hip (From Us Weekly. 17 December 2014, 10:46 AM, PST)
- 'Annie' (2014) Movie Review (From Rope Of Silicon. 17 December 2014, 10:31 AM, PST)
- Luke Evans Talks The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies, What He Would Ask J. R. R. Tolkien, Embarrassing Moments on Set, Deleted Scenes, More (From Collider.com. 17 December 2014, 4:27 PM, PST)
- Andy Serkis Clarifies Rumors for Star Wars: The Force Awakens (From GeekTyrant. 17 December 2014, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Andy Serkis Reveals 10 Things About 'Star Wars 7' (From MovieWeb. 17 December 2014, 1:53 PM, PST)