Paramount has given Benedict Cumberbatch's Star Trek Into Darkness character a name, which I'm going to treat as a spoiler, except it appears nobody has ever heard of the name, so it may mean nothing.
Why is a penis called a penis? Or a pizzle?
Beyonce has inked a $50 million deal with Pepsi for a commercial, tour sponsorship, and a bunch of undefined creative options to be hashed out later.
Hate crimes against Glbt people increased slightly last year according to new statistics released by the FBI. Of the incidents reported with a single bias, 20.8% of them were due to sexual orientation, up from 19.3% the previous year.
My old tea buddy Maggie Gallagher thinks that Doma will be struck down by the Supreme Court, and Justice Roberts may even vote for that. But she thinks that Scotus will uphold Prop 8 as constitutional because they won't be ready to make »
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Priyanka shares her singing skills for a good cause (From Bollyspice. 26 November 2014, 9:30 PM, PST)
- 30 Actors Who Almost Starred In Marvel Movies (From Obsessed with Film. 26 November 2014, 1:58 AM, PST)
- Trailer for Hugh Jackman's Peter Pan Prequel (From Worst Previews. 25 November 2014, 11:14 PM, PST)
Will Smith (I)
- Independence Day 2 Gets The Green Light (From TheMovieBit. 27 November 2014, 1:36 AM, PST)
- ‘Independence Day 2′ Is Greenlit, Shoots In May (From The Hollywood News. 27 November 2014, 12:01 AM, PST)
- Independence Day 2 officially greenlit, shoot starts in May (From Den of Geek. 26 November 2014, 10:42 PM, PST)
- ‘Imitation Game’ Writer Graham Moore: ‘Things Are Very Surreal’ (From Variety - Film News. 26 November 2014, 3:53 PM, PST)
- Eddie Redmayne Auditioned For Star Wars 7, It Did Not Go Well (From Cinema Blend. 26 November 2014, 1:54 PM, PST)
- ‘The Imitation Game’ Review: Pete Hammond On Cumberbatch’s Enigma (From Deadline New York. 26 November 2014, 1:52 PM, PST)