Here’s what we know: Star Trek Into Darkness has a villain, and he is played by Benedict Cumberbatch. Because this new-timeline Star Trek is taking place along a timeline parallel to the one we know from the original TV series, there is of course a possibility that we will be seeing familiar villains.
The popular theory is that Cumberbatch’s character is Khan, as in The Wrath Of. Runner up is Gary Mitchell – Tos fans, remember him, played by Gary Lockwood? His eyes turned silver and he dated Hot Lips Houlihan Sally Kellerman?
Well, we now have a name for Cumberbatch’s character, and it’s neither of those, at least according to Paramount. They have released the following screen cap from the movie:
and identified Benedict Cumberbatch‘s character as “John Harrison.” Nope, not a name from the original series. But that doesn’t mean he couldn’t have a secret identity. »
- Erin Willard
Similar News ItemsStar Trek (2009)
- How Nine Worlds Geekfest is Changing the Comic-Con Game (From TVovermind.com. 17 August 2017, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Galaxy Quest TV Show Finally Moving Ahead (From We Got This Covered. 17 August 2017, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- Amazon's Galaxy Quest Revival Finds New Life With Writer Paul Scheer (From TVLine.com. 17 August 2017, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- Rian Johnson trusted his “inner fan” while making Star Wars: The Last Jedi (From Flickeringmyth. 17 August 2017, 2:05 AM, PDT)
- Mission: Impossible 6 production shut down for 9 weeks as Tom Cruise breaks ankle (From Flickeringmyth. 16 August 2017, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- ‘Mission: Impossible 6’ Faces Production Delay After Tom Cruise Injured (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 16 August 2017, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- The Avengers, the Guardians and Spider-Man team-up for Avengers: Infinity War promo art (From Flickeringmyth. 17 August 2017, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Thor: Ragnarok Action Shots Pinpoint The Friends And Foes Populating Sakaar (From We Got This Covered. 17 August 2017, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Strange delivers a dire warning in new Thor: Ragnarok trailer (From HeyUGuys. 17 August 2017, 6:57 AM, PDT)