New York, Dec mber 11: Pamela Anderson has a tax debt, totaling more than 370,000 dollars.
The former 'Baywatch' babe, who has been hit by two separate tax liens from the Us government, owes 259,395.75 dollars to the IRS for 2011 taxes and another 112,118.90 dollars for 2011 to the State of California, TMZ reported.
It's not the first time the buxom blonde is facing tax troubles. In 2009 she was allegedly hit with a lien for a massive 1.7 million dollars.
Pamela has even been blacklisted on California's list of 'Top 500 Delinquent Tax Payers' in the past. (Ani) »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsPamela Anderson (I)
- Kid Rock -- This One's for Pam ... No Otter Way to See It (TMZ TV) (From TMZ. 26 February 2015, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Kid Rock -- Wearing a Jacket Made of Otter ... and Spite! (From TMZ. 25 February 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Pam Anderson & Rick Salomon -- 'Missing' Dog Has Been Found, But ... (From TMZ. 24 February 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Botched Is Coming Back for Season 2—Find Out When It Returns and Get a Sneak Peek at the New Patients! (From E! Online. 25 February 2015, 1:46 PM, PST)
- Indie Spotlight: Exclusive Clip from Love In The Time Of Monsters (From DailyDead. 19 February 2015, 2:28 PM, PST)
- Rick Salomon Seeking Annulment From Pamela Anderson After Actress Files for Divorce, Will be His Third Annulled Marriage (From E! Online. 19 February 2015, 12:50 PM, PST)