With its January 31st premiere date looming closer, the first promo video for "Do No Harm" has popped up on NBC, and of course we have it right here for you to check our. We're already fans of the show's lead, Steven Pasquale, from his "Rescue Me" days, so we'll be watching next month. What about you?
In “Do No Harm,” Dr. Jason Cole (Steven Pasquale, "Rescue Me") is a highly respected neurosurgeon who has it all – a lucrative career, confident charm, the gift of compassion. But he also has a deep, dark secret. One morning when he wakes up disoriented in a wrecked hotel room amidst several near-naked women he's never seen before, he knows one thing: It's happening again. Every night at the same hour, something inside Jason changes, leaving him almost unrecognizable – seductive, devious, borderline sociopathic.
This new man is his dangerous alternate personality who goes »
- The Woman In Black
Similar News Items"Desperate Housewives" (2004)
- Regina King Joins American Crime Drama, Books Big Bang Encore (From TVLine.com. 22 July 2014, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Amazon Studios orders Mad Dogs Us remake pilot (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 July 2014, 2:27 AM, PDT)
- Vanessa Williams Reveals She Was Molested at Age 10 by a Woman (From TooFab. 17 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Mayim Bialik will host TV Land's reboot of 'Candid Camera' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 24 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Fall TV First Impression: CBS' Scorpion (From TVLine.com. 22 July 2014, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- Watch a Promo for the New Season of Homeland (From Vulture. 18 July 2014, 1:24 PM, PDT)
"Rescue Me" (2004)
- What Happens Next, The Good Wife: Will Alicia Become State's Attorney? (From TVLine.com. 22 July 2014, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Good Wife Season 6 New Campaign Expert Arriving For Alicia,New Details (From OnTheFlix. 21 July 2014, 1:08 PM, PDT)
- Steven Pasquale will appear on 'The Good Wife' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 July 2014, 12:34 PM, PDT)