The point of contention is the following comment attributed to Borlenghi and posted on a La Times blog in response to an article about Workman's accusations that Winter was involved in an unlawful sexual relationship with an 18-year-old:
"This is a total falsehood. The mother is grasping and clawing to find a way not to lose her money-maker, and hide the fact that she is an abusive monster. Having spent time with her, and seeing the way she acted adoringly towards the boy, these accusations are disgusting, just as she is."
Workman isn't so happy with the "abusive monster" part of that. Hence the lawsuit.
Borlenghi told the Associated Press: "All I can say is that David (Gray) and Shanelle Gray are very close friends of mine »
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Like the Actors They Pick, TV Casting Directors Vie for Emmys (From Variety - TV News. 4 August 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara Thinks She Looks "Like a Drag Queen" and Talks Kim Kardashian Comparisons (From Popsugar. 3 August 2015, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara Talks Insecurities, Thinks She Looks Like a Drag Queen, Reacts to Kim Kardashian Comparisons (From Us Weekly. 3 August 2015, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- Safelight Movie Review (From ShockYa. 31 July 2015, 4:23 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Evan Peters Crushes on Juno Temple in Exclusive 'Safelight' Clip (From Indiewire. 20 July 2015, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- New trailer for Safelight starring Evan Peters and Juno Temple (From Flickeringmyth. 4 July 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Hyland Gets Restraining Order Against Ex (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 September 2014, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- 'Modern Family' Actress Ariel Winter Retains Sister As Legal Guardian (From Uinterview. 5 May 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Ariel Winter's Older Sister Granted Permanent Guardianship, Father Maintains Control of Modern Family Star's Finances (From E! Online. 5 May 2014, 2:19 PM, PDT)