Tom Cruise is about to embark on a media blitz for his new action movie "Jack Reacher," and if attending the film's London premiere solo was a concern for the recently divorced star, he wasn't showing it.
Although he split from third wife Katie Holmes in July, Cruise's trademark smile was in full force on the red carpet for "Reacher."
Holmes has been starring in the Broadway play "Dead Accounts" but this was Cruise's first appearance at a red carpet event since they separated. He's been busy filming the sci-fi thriller "Oblivion," due to open next year.
"Jack Reacher" opens Dec. 21 in the U.S.
Check out more photos from the premiere:
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Five Important Lessons Hollywood Needs To Learn (From Cinelinx. 27 August 2016, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes’ list of highest-paid actors (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Mechanic: Resurrection’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 August 2016, 8:33 PM, PDT)
Tom Hardy (I)
- Hot Hollywood Guys Are Even Hotter When Paired With Pups (From Popsugar. 26 August 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Former Pro Wrestler, Nathan Jones, makes his Bollywood debut in A Flying Jatt (From Bollyspice. 18 August 2016, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- What Villain Should Be in Ben Affleck's Solo Batman Movie? Vote for Your Pick (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 August 2016, 1:48 PM, PDT)
Katie Holmes (I)
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Get Rave Reviews as Last-Minute Hillary Clinton Fundraiser Hosts (From The Wrap. 23 August 2016, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Ray Donovan: Season Four Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 August 2016, 1:27 PM, PDT)
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Keep the Fun Outings Coming With a Trip to the MoMA (From Popsugar. 10 August 2016, 2:04 PM, PDT)