Tom Cruise is about to embark on a media blitz for his new action movie "Jack Reacher," and if attending the film's London premiere solo was a concern for the recently divorced star, he wasn't showing it.
Although he split from third wife Katie Holmes in July, Cruise's trademark smile was in full force on the red carpet for "Reacher."
Holmes has been starring in the Broadway play "Dead Accounts" but this was Cruise's first appearance at a red carpet event since they separated. He's been busy filming the sci-fi thriller "Oblivion," due to open next year.
"Jack Reacher" opens Dec. 21 in the U.S.
Check out more photos from the premiere:
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Katherine Waterston cast as female lead in Steve Jobs biopic (From National Ledger. 24 December 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- 9 Celebs Who Ended 2014 Looking Amazing (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 6:42 PM, PST)
- Why Hollywood Isn’t Freaking Over Bummer 2014 Box Office (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 5:56 PM, PST)
Tom Hardy (I)
- 2014: An Explosion of Art, Alienation, and Self-Drive in Film (From SoundOnSight. 25 December 2014, 5:37 PM, PST)
- Top Ten Movies from 2014 You Should Catch Up With on Streaming (From FilmExperience. 25 December 2014, 9:34 AM, PST)
- 'Sinister Six' Details; Sandman Compared to Godzilla (From MovieWeb. 24 December 2014, 10:19 AM, PST)
- Katie Holmes: "I Don't Know If I Have Moved Past" Dawson's Creek (From Us Weekly. 25 December 2014, 9:05 AM, PST)
- Katie Holmes: “I Don’t Know If I Have Moved Past” Dawson’s Creek (From GossipCop. 24 December 2014, 1:43 PM, PST)
- Katie Holmes: I Don't Know If I Have Moved Past Dawson's Creek (From E! Online. 24 December 2014, 12:47 PM, PST)