London, Dec 11: Fans of Beyonce are likely to see much more of her after the R 'n' B queen signed a 30-million-pound deal to become the face of Pepsi.
Not only will she appears in adverts for the soft drink, but in a first for the company, her face will be featured on cans and bottles of the drink, the Daily Mail reported.
The limited edition cans will be released in March and sold worldwide, including the UK.
The promotion will kick. »
- Rahul Kapoor
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lopez (I)
- Trailer for DreamWorks Animation Sci-Fi Movie Home (From GeekTyrant. 28 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Hilary Duff Reveals What Lizzie McGuire Is Up to Now (From Popsugar. 26 November 2014, 12:19 PM, PST)
- Watch The New Home Trailer – Stars Rihanna and Jim Parsons (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 26 November 2014, 8:33 AM, PST)
David Beckham (I)
- Michael Bond: ‘Paddington stands up for things, he’s not afraid of going to the top and giving them a hard stare’ (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Prince William Advocates for Africa's Wildlife: 'Time Is Running Out' (From PEOPLE.com. 26 November 2014, 5:25 PM, PST)
- New character posters and international trailer for Kingsman: The Secret Service (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2014, 12:02 PM, PST)