The gang gave Robin an intervention this week on How I Met your Mother, as she struggled to accept Barney's new relationship.
"The Over-Correction" was plagued by some overacting in the beginning, but steadily gained momentum over the course of the episode, much like we have seen in recent weeks.
If Robin was so sure Barney's feeling for Patrice were not genuine, she would not have gone to such lengths to find and show her The Playbook. It's clear she still has feelings for Barney, which is why the others staged the intervention. Fortunately for fans of the show, that confrontation came after she broke into Barney's apartment because it was the stage for the best scenes by far.
Just when you thought you had seen all the amazing amenities in Barney's Bat Cave of an apartment, Robin uncovered a slew of secret compartments. Ted delivered another solid performance, too, »
- email@example.com (Chris O'Hara)
Similar News Items"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- How Much Rachel Bloom Really Makes as the Star of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (From PEOPLE.com. 16 August 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- How I Met Your Mother Spinoff is Back in Development (From TVovermind.com. 15 August 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- How I Met Your Mother Spinoff Recruits You’re The Worst Writer (From Screen Rant. 12 August 2017, 8:33 AM, PDT)
Chris Rock (I)
- Everything That's Happened Since Jesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Split (From Popsugar. 16 August 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Louis C.K. Shot a Secret Movie with Chloe Moretz and It's Coming Soon (From MovieWeb. 15 August 2017, 6:43 PM, PDT)
- Louis C.K. Preps First Directed Film in 16 Years (From Rolling Stone. 15 August 2017, 12:13 PM, PDT)
Hugh M. Hefner
- Why ‘Westworld’ and ‘The Crown’ Could Win Production Design Emmys (From Indiewire. 7 August 2017, 3:34 PM, PDT)
- The Fabulous Allan Carr Review (From HeyUGuys. 21 July 2017, 6:16 AM, PDT)
- Former 'Girls Next Door' Star Bridget Marquardt Hasn't Seen Hugh Hefner in Years: 'We Kind of Lost Contact' (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 July 2017, 6:50 PM, PDT)