Summit Entertainment, a Lionsgate company have acquired screen rights to the horror thriller "Breed," by author Chase Novak.
"...a couple undergoes an experimental fertility treatment that turns them into something less than human, leading them on a desperate quest to find a cure..."
Erik Feig, Lionsgate Motion Picture Group’s President of Production, Geoff Shaevitz, Summit Entertainment’s President of Production, and Jina Jones, Lionsgate’s Director of Development, will oversee Breed for the studio.
Click the images to enlarge »
- M. Stevens
Similar News ItemsSummit Entertainment [us]
- The Legend of Hercules Coming to Theaters This January (From ShockYa. 2 December 2013, 1:35 PM, PST)
- See Summit’s The Legend of Hercules New One-Sheet (From Comicmix. 1 December 2013, 1:42 PM, PST)
- Renny Harlin’s ‘Hercules’ Film Gets Some Modest Changes (From The Hollywood News. 29 November 2013, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Harry Potter producer: 'Emma Watson wrestled with Hermione role' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 26 November 2013, 10:46 AM, PST)
- Watch: Mark Wahlberg, David Heyman, and More Discuss Filmmaking Challenges, Backlash, and Boogie Nights in Producers Roundtable (From Collider.com. 21 November 2013, 1:03 PM, PST)
- Money, Twitter, Contracts: Watch the Producers Roundtable with Heyman, Roven, Wahlberg, Williams, De Luca and Gardener (From Rope Of Silicon. 21 November 2013, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Lionsgate Picks Up 'Time Tweaker' Script (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 4 December 2013, 3:50 PM, PST)
- Cretton drops Glass Castle hints (From ScreenDaily. 29 October 2013, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- ‘Short Term 12′ Director Circles ‘Glass Castle’ Starring Jennifer Lawrence (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 9 October 2013, 5:05 PM, PDT)