Summit Entertainment, a Lionsgate company have acquired screen rights to the horror thriller "Breed," by author Chase Novak.
"...a couple undergoes an experimental fertility treatment that turns them into something less than human, leading them on a desperate quest to find a cure..."
Erik Feig, Lionsgate Motion Picture Group’s President of Production, Geoff Shaevitz, Summit Entertainment’s President of Production, and Jina Jones, Lionsgate’s Director of Development, will oversee Breed for the studio.
Click the images to enlarge »
- M. Stevens
Similar News ItemsSummit Entertainment [us]
- Lionsgate's 'Now You See Me' to Get Third Installment (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 May 2015, 6:44 AM, PDT)
- "Now You See Me 3" Is In The Works (From Dark Horizons. 22 May 2015, 4:23 AM, PDT)
- Principal Photography Begins On The Divergent Series: Allegiant – Part 1; The Divergent Series: Insurgent Coming to Blu-ray August 4 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 May 2015, 2:57 PM, PDT)
David Heyman (I)
- Cannes: Tom Cruise’s ‘Mena’ Draws Financing from New Hercules Film Fund (From Variety - Film News. 19 May 2015, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Hercules Film Fund to back 'Mena' (From ScreenDaily. 19 May 2015, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- Eddie Redmayne in talks for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 13 May 2015, 1:16 AM, PDT)
- New Release Dates for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Pacific Rim 2, The Mummy Reboot, Warcraft (From DailyDead. 23 April 2015, 6:35 PM, PDT)
- Tribeca Film Festival Award Winners: ‘Virgin Mountain,’ ‘Men Go To Battle’ (Complete List) (From The Wrap. 23 April 2015, 5:31 PM, PDT)
- The 2015 Tribeca Film Festival Awards (From Filmmaker Magazine. 23 April 2015, 3:15 PM, PDT)