Somewhere, someone may love Christmas more than Michael Buble, but if that person exists, it's Santa.
Buble listens to Christmas music year-round and talks about the holiday with the sort of sincerity usually reserved for wish lists while perched on Santa's knee. He brings that love of the holiday, his incredible voice and warmth back to NBC for his second Christmas special, "Michael Buble: Home for the Holidays," Monday, Dec.10.
"It's better than last year," Buble tells Zap2it. "It's so completely fast, fun and loose."
Buble grew up watching "The Andy Williams Christmas Special," relishing the warmth and ease with which Williams welcomed his guests and audience. Buble aims to replicate that and understands the importance of being a gracious host.
"The truth is my goal is to have an annual special," he says. "I wanted to make an old-school special."
Relaxing in a Manhattan hotel overlooking Central Park, »
Similar News ItemsBlake Shelton
- 'The Voice' Winner Craig Wayne Boyd Reveals His Big Plans (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 5:21 PM, PST)
- 2014's Cutest Moments of Country Stars Serenading Their Fans: Garth Brooks, Miranda Lambert & More (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 2:00 PM, PST)
- 'The Voice' Winner Sounds Off, Blake Shelton Drops F-Bombs! (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 12:51 PM, PST)
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)
- David Fincher Planning to Direct ‘Living On Video’ Pilot for HBO (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 18 December 2014, 4:26 PM, PST)
- 37 Sexy Pictures That Prove Brad Pitt's Always Been the Hottest Leading Man (From BuzzSugar. 17 December 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Sony Hack: The Steve Jobs Biopic Saga and What Angelina Jolie's 'Cleopatra' Had to Do With It (From Rope Of Silicon. 15 December 2014, 8:12 AM, PST)
Carly Rae Jepsen
- The 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Takes Us Back to the Future (Video) (From Moviefone. 11 December 2014, 5:30 AM, PST)
- Amber Stevens Marries Andrew J. West (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- The Good Wife, Ep. 6.06: “Old Spice” struggles to juggle disparate tones, stories (From SoundOnSight. 26 October 2014, 11:27 PM, PDT)