"I don't even remember a time when he wasn't my boyfriend. No one knows me better than Cory," Lea told the mag.
And it appears, the former on-screen/current off-screen couple is still going strong.
"He makes me feel like I can do anything. For the first time in my life, I feel really, really settled and happy. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world," she added.
Lea also talked ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Dancing With the Stars Finals Recap: Which Couple Should Win Season 24? (From TVLine.com. 22 May 2017, 6:37 PM, PDT)
- CW’s Riverdale Seaons One Comes to Disc August 15 (From Comicmix. 22 May 2017, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- 'DWTS' Finals Preview: Will Normani Kordei Dance? Is Rashad Jennings the Goat? Will David Ross Make History? (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 May 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Gushes Over Céline Dion's 2017 Billboard Music Awards Performance on Fashion Police: "I Cried!" (From E! Online. 22 May 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s Rachel Bloom: Why Losing My Virginity in College ‘Really Messed with My Head’ (From PEOPLE.com. 22 May 2017, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Cries Over Spending Time With Idol Celine Dion, Calls It 'the Best Night' of Her Life (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 May 2017, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Calls Céline Dion an ‘Inspiration’: ‘She Lost the Love of Her Life and Holds Herself with Such Poise’ (From PEOPLE.com. 21 May 2017, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- Baby on the Way for Matthew Morrison (From PEOPLE.com. 17 May 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Lea Michele’s New Song ‘Hey You’ Reads Like a Letter to Cory Monteith: ‘Songwriting Is a Form of Therapy’ (From PEOPLE.com. 3 May 2017, 8:55 AM, PDT)