Last week, we showed you three preview pages from The Walking Dead #105 and promised a better look at the issue this week. We now have the official cover artwork and the first six pages from the upcoming issue.
The Walking Dead #105 will be available this Wednesday and we’re hoping to have some early issue impressions for you before then. We weren’t sure what to expect from Negan after Carl’s sneak attack, but Robert Kirkman certainly surprised us with his reaction so far. We’re waiting to see what Rick is going to do when he finds out his son has been captured and whether or not Carl takes a liking to his new surroundings.
If you want an idea of what to expect from this story arc, we have the cover art for the next few issues and it should give you an idea of where the »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- New Clip from Detention of the Dead (From DailyDead. 20 May 2013, 5:53 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Props Master John Sanders Teases New Weapons in Season 4 (From Dread Central. 20 May 2013, 5:27 PM, PDT)
- New Detention of the Dead Clip Finds the Dead Outside (From Dread Central. 20 May 2013, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- New Wizard World Variant Cover Art for The Walking Dead #1 (From DailyDead. 20 May 2013, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season 4 Q&A with Props Master John Sanders (From DailyDead. 20 May 2013, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Indie Spotlight (From DailyDead. 19 May 2013, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- Early Cover Art for The Walking Dead #113 (From DailyDead. 16 May 2013, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- Comic Book Review - The Walking Dead Fcbd Special (From Flickeringmyth. 14 May 2013, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Season Four Releases First Official Image Featuring Andrew Lincoln (From The Daily BLAM!. 10 May 2013)