Last week, we showed you three preview pages from The Walking Dead #105 and promised a better look at the issue this week. We now have the official cover artwork and the first six pages from the upcoming issue.
The Walking Dead #105 will be available this Wednesday and we’re hoping to have some early issue impressions for you before then. We weren’t sure what to expect from Negan after Carl’s sneak attack, but Robert Kirkman certainly surprised us with his reaction so far. We’re waiting to see what Rick is going to do when he finds out his son has been captured and whether or not Carl takes a liking to his new surroundings.
If you want an idea of what to expect from this story arc, we have the cover art for the next few issues and it should give you an idea of where the »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Sonequa Martin-Green Is Pregnant, Walking Dead Star Expecting First Child With Husband Kenric Green (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2014, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- 'The Walking Dead' star Danai Gurira wigs out (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Wilmer Valderrama and John Murdy Talk From Dusk Till Dawn Maze at Universal Studios Hollywood’s Halloween Horror Nights (From Collider.com. 18 September 2014, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- Beyond ‘The Walking Dead': Mining Darker Comics to Find a Hit (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 10:08 AM, PDT)
- Why Martial Arts Might Be the Next Big TV Trend (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- David Fincher Offers Hope for Dragon Tattoo Sequel (From GeekTyrant. 15 September 2014, 7:58 AM, PDT)
- "The Walking Dead": By Dawn's Early Light (From SneakPeek. 15 September 2014, 6:26 AM, PDT)
- New Behind-the-Scenes Promo for The Walking Dead Spotlights the Stunts in Season Five (From The Daily BLAM!. 11 September 2014)
- Preview Pages from The Walking Dead: All Out War Artist Proof Edition Hardcover (From DailyDead. 9 September 2014, 1:12 PM, PDT)