Last week, we showed you three preview pages from The Walking Dead #105 and promised a better look at the issue this week. We now have the official cover artwork and the first six pages from the upcoming issue.
The Walking Dead #105 will be available this Wednesday and we’re hoping to have some early issue impressions for you before then. We weren’t sure what to expect from Negan after Carl’s sneak attack, but Robert Kirkman certainly surprised us with his reaction so far. We’re waiting to see what Rick is going to do when he finds out his son has been captured and whether or not Carl takes a liking to his new surroundings.
If you want an idea of what to expect from this story arc, we have the cover art for the next few issues and it should give you an idea of where the »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Benefits Of Transition Horror (From Icons of Fright. 26 December 2014, 1:28 PM, PST)
- The Best TV Episodes of 2014, Part 5 (From SoundOnSight. 26 December 2014, 11:10 AM, PST)
- Year in TV: The 10 Best Moments of 2014 (From Variety - TV News. 26 December 2014, 10:26 AM, PST)
- 'Walking Dead' Spinoff Casts Kim Dickens (From Access Hollywood. 23 December 2014, 12:43 PM, PST)
- Female Lead Cast in The Walking Dead Companion Series (From GeekTyrant. 23 December 2014, 10:21 AM, PST)
- Gone Girl’s Kim Dickens Cast as Female Lead in The Walking Dead Companion Series (From DailyDead. 23 December 2014, 9:36 AM, PST)
- Preview Panels from The Walking Dead #135 (From DailyDead. 6 December 2014, 12:57 PM, PST)
- Official Cover Art for The Walking Dead #137 (From DailyDead. 13 November 2014, 3:48 PM, PST)
- Preview Panels from The Walking Dead #134 (From DailyDead. 12 November 2014, 4:46 PM, PST)