Last week, we showed you three preview pages from The Walking Dead #105 and promised a better look at the issue this week. We now have the official cover artwork and the first six pages from the upcoming issue.
The Walking Dead #105 will be available this Wednesday and we’re hoping to have some early issue impressions for you before then. We weren’t sure what to expect from Negan after Carl’s sneak attack, but Robert Kirkman certainly surprised us with his reaction so far. We’re waiting to see what Rick is going to do when he finds out his son has been captured and whether or not Carl takes a liking to his new surroundings.
If you want an idea of what to expect from this story arc, we have the cover art for the next few issues and it should give you an idea of where the »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Walking Dead, Fuller House, Good Fight, Big Bang, Supernatural, Once and More (From TVLine.com. 26 April 2017, 1:13 PM, PDT)
- Tales From The Borderlands And Abzu Headline PlayStation Plus Lineup For May 2017 (From We Got This Covered. 26 April 2017, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- Ratings: iZombie Rises With The Flash's Return, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Slips (From TVLine.com. 26 April 2017, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Showrunner Teases The Possibility Of Rick’s Death (From We Got This Covered. 25 April 2017, 5:14 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series – A New Frontier Episode 4 Release Date & Trailer (From DailyDead. 20 April 2017, 6:32 AM, PDT)
- Mads Mikkelsen to Star in Survival Thriller Arctic (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 April 2017, 11:46 AM, PDT)
- Thought Bubble announce tickets on sale… & larger event! (From Blogomatic3000. 13 April 2017, 5:01 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead #169 Cover Art Teases the “Lines We Cross” (From DailyDead. 12 April 2017, 6:09 PM, PDT)
- 'Walking Dead' Won't Pull a 'Game of Thrones' and Pass the Comics, Producers Say (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 6 April 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)