Miley Cyrus is all grown up, and she isn't afraid to show it. The 19-year-old is now old enough to go to strip clubs (at least, the ones that don't serve alcohol), so why should she not now perform alongside exotic dancers? The former "Hannah Montana" star did just that when she made a surprise guest appearance at DJ Borgore's "Christmas Creampies" concert in Los Angeles.
In the above Nfsw video, you can see Cyrus singing on stage while a topless stripper dances in the background. Cyrus collaborated with Borgore on the track "Decisions," and that's what she performed at his concert.
Related: Miley Cyrus spanks male stripper on 'Ellen'
"I really wanted her here, really. I feel like the second I go on the mic and there's another person on the mic, it goes extremely well," the Israeli DJ told Rolling Stone of the concert. "I didn't think twice before I did this. »
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- Stars' Real Names Revealed! You Won't Believe What Their Parents Called Them (From PEOPLE.com. 30 January 2015, 5:35 AM, PST)
- Vine Star Asks Selena Gomez to Prom in Epic Dance Video (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 January 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber’s New Music Is Allegedly About Selena Gomez – Listen! (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 January 2015, 3:13 PM, PST)
"Hannah Montana" (2006)
- ‘Project Almanac’ Logs $375K In Thursday Previews (From Deadline New York. 30 January 2015, 7:25 AM, PST)
- Box Office: ‘American Sniper’ to Dominate Super Bowl Weekend with $35 Million (From Variety - Film News. 28 January 2015, 3:12 PM, PST)
- Miley Cyrus Reveals Her Worst Makeup Nightmare Ever: "I Looked Insane" (From E! Online. 24 January 2015, 3:48 PM, PST)