Miley Cyrus is all grown up, and she isn't afraid to show it. The 19-year-old is now old enough to go to strip clubs (at least, the ones that don't serve alcohol), so why should she not now perform alongside exotic dancers? The former "Hannah Montana" star did just that when she made a surprise guest appearance at DJ Borgore's "Christmas Creampies" concert in Los Angeles.
In the above Nfsw video, you can see Cyrus singing on stage while a topless stripper dances in the background. Cyrus collaborated with Borgore on the track "Decisions," and that's what she performed at his concert.
Related: Miley Cyrus spanks male stripper on 'Ellen'
"I really wanted her here, really. I feel like the second I go on the mic and there's another person on the mic, it goes extremely well," the Israeli DJ told Rolling Stone of the concert. "I didn't think twice before I did this. »
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- MTV VMAs 2015 Preview (From Access Hollywood. 29 August 2015, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- VMAs: Designer Jeremy Scott on Miley Cyrus, the Moonman and What He’d Do to the Oscar (From Variety - TV News. 29 August 2015, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- MTV Vma poll: How will Miley Cyrus do as host? (From Gold Derby. 29 August 2015, 5:15 AM, PDT)
"Hannah Montana" (2006)
- 10 Craziest Miley Cyrus Moments Since Twerk-tastic MTV Vma Performance (From The Wrap. 28 August 2015, 5:46 PM, PDT)
- ABC Family Renews ‘Young & Hungry’ for Season 3 (From Variety - TV News. 19 August 2015, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- Hope 'Hannah Montana' was fun for you, because it was hell for Miley Cyrus (From Hitfix. 14 August 2015, 10:18 AM, PDT)