"Gangnam Style" might be the K-Pop craze that's sweeping the nation, but Psy hasn't always loved the United States as much as we're loving him right now. The South Korean musician has recently come under fire for singing an anti-America song in 2004 that included lyrics along the lines of "kill those f**king Yankees," and now footage of another performance where he sang out against our country has been released as well.
The above video is from a 2002 performance that Psy gave in response to two South Korean schoolgirls being accidentally killed by the U.S. military. He can be seen destroying a replica of an American tank onstage as his audience goes wild.
This leaked footage comes not long after Psy issued an apology for the 2004 show. "The song I was featured in -- eight years ago -- was part of a deeply emotional reaction to the war in »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Hillary Rodham Clinton To Receive Wmc Wonder Woman Award At Women's Media Awards (From Look to the Stars. 24 October 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Colbert Tries to Figure Out What George W Bush Said to Obama at Disaster Relief Concert (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 October 2017, 10:36 PM, PDT)
- See George W. Bush and Barack Obama Share a Laugh Behind Bill Clinton’s Back at Hurricane Relief Concert (From PEOPLE.com. 23 October 2017, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- David Letterman Returns to Late Night on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live,' Reveals What He Misses Most About Hosting (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 October 2017, 7:10 AM, PDT)
- Watch David Letterman Return to Late Night TV on 'Kimmel' (From Rolling Stone. 18 October 2017, 6:06 AM, PDT)
- David Letterman Tells Jimmy Kimmel His Side Of Conan Story About Crazy Horse (From Deadline TV. 17 October 2017, 10:14 PM, PDT)