CBS’ The Amazing Race wrapped its 21st running with a total audience of 9.34 million viewers while scoring a 2.6 rating, down 21 percent year over year to match its all-time low for a finale (set back in May).
Though the Race drew Sunday’s largest non-football crowd, it shed viewers every half hour.
Leading out of that, The Mentalist (7.9 mil/1.6) was down 22 and 11 percent from its last fresh outing.
Related | Friday Ratings: Nikita and Fringe Steady, Dateline Tops Night
Fox’s The Simpsons was Sunday’s top-rated non-football program, holding steady at 3.4 while courting 7.5 million total viewers. In turn, Bob’s Burgers (4.6 mil/2.1) rose 15 percent, »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Family Guy" (1999)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 4/25/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 April 2015, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- Scoop Anil Kapoor to dub for Family Guy (From BollywoodHungama. 22 April 2015, 3:03 AM, PDT)
- The Honourable Woman's Hugo Blick writing new thriller for BBC Two (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 April 2015, 9:09 AM, PDT)
"The Amazing Race" (2001)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 4/25/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 April 2015, 3:29 PM, PDT)
- Friday TV Ratings: Bruce Jenner Interview, The Messengers, Grimm, Blue Bloods, Shark Tank (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 April 2015, 1:07 PM, PDT)
- TV Ratings: 'Bruce Jenner - The Interview' delivers massive Friday numbers (From Hitfix. 25 April 2015, 8:47 AM, PDT)