CBS’ The Amazing Race wrapped its 21st running with a total audience of 9.34 million viewers while scoring a 2.6 rating, down 21 percent year over year to match its all-time low for a finale (set back in May).
Though the Race drew Sunday’s largest non-football crowd, it shed viewers every half hour.
Leading out of that, The Mentalist (7.9 mil/1.6) was down 22 and 11 percent from its last fresh outing.
Related | Friday Ratings: Nikita and Fringe Steady, Dateline Tops Night
Fox’s The Simpsons was Sunday’s top-rated non-football program, holding steady at 3.4 while courting 7.5 million total viewers. In turn, Bob’s Burgers (4.6 mil/2.1) rose 15 percent, »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Family Guy" (1999)
- Exploitation Alley: The House Of Exorcism (1974)!!! (From Icons of Fright. 1 September 2014, 5:14 PM, PDT)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 9/1/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 September 2014, 4:11 PM, PDT)
- Sunday TV Ratings: Unforgettable, Reckless, Wipeout, Mda Telethon, Big Brother (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 September 2014, 4:09 PM, PDT)
"The Amazing Race" (2001)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 9/1/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 September 2014, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- The Essential Emmy Winners Streaming On Netflix Right Now (From VH1.com. 29 August 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Rachel Reilly Talks Axeman 2: Overkill (From Dread Central. 29 August 2014, 7:15 AM, PDT)