CBS’ The Amazing Race wrapped its 21st running with a total audience of 9.34 million viewers while scoring a 2.6 rating, down 21 percent year over year to match its all-time low for a finale (set back in May).
Though the Race drew Sunday’s largest non-football crowd, it shed viewers every half hour.
Leading out of that, The Mentalist (7.9 mil/1.6) was down 22 and 11 percent from its last fresh outing.
Related | Friday Ratings: Nikita and Fringe Steady, Dateline Tops Night
Fox’s The Simpsons was Sunday’s top-rated non-football program, holding steady at 3.4 while courting 7.5 million total viewers. In turn, Bob’s Burgers (4.6 mil/2.1) rose 15 percent, »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Family Guy" (1999)
- Family Guy: 5 Believable Ways Brian Griffin Can Be Brought Back To Life (From Obsessed with Film. 11 December 2013, 2:57 AM, PST)
- NBC Hits the Right Notes, Dominates Weekly Ratings Race (From Variety - TV News. 10 December 2013, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Fox, Seth MacFarlane’s Fuzzy Door Team Up With TinyCo for ‘Family Guy’ Mobile Game (From The Wrap. 10 December 2013, 8:07 AM, PST)
"The Amazing Race" (2001)
- Interview: Tim & Marie talk 'The Amazing Race' (From Hitfix. 11 December 2013, 11:14 PM, PST)
- CBS 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 12/11/13] (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 December 2013, 8:49 PM, PST)
- American Cinematheque Honoree Jerry Bruckheimer on His Hits and Misses (From Variety - Film News. 11 December 2013, 2:33 PM, PST)