Iron Man 3: Filming on Marvel’s Iron Man 3, directed by Shane Black, has moved to Beijing, China this week, and a key role has finally been cast. Veteran performer Wang Xuequi, pictured above with Robert Downey Jr., will reportedly play “Dr. Wu,” a villainous character, though it is said that his part in this movie is small. Ben Kingsley is playing the lead villain, known as the Mandarin. [HeyUGuys / Deadline] The Equalizer: About a year ago, we heard that Denzel Washington would be playing the titular character in The Equalizer, a planned big-screen version of the long-running TV show, and now the project may have a director. Nicolas Winding Refn (Drive) is in “early talks” to helm the movie, based on a script by Richard Wenk (The Expendables...
- Peter Martin
Similar News ItemsRobert Downey Jr.
- What Will We See at Marvel’s Comic-Con Panel This Year? (From Collider.com. 11 July 2014, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Inside Robert Downey Jr.'s Fight to Help His Son Indio After Drug Arrest (From PEOPLE.com. 11 July 2014)
- Russell Crowe, Ryan Gosling Joining Shane Black’s Cop Drama ‘Nice Guys’ (From Variety - Film News. 10 July 2014, 5:00 PM, PDT)
Iron Man 3 (2013)
- Set photos from The Flash episode 2 ‘Fastest Man Alive’ reveal William Sadler role (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- 'Batman' Plays The Warrior 'Moses' (From SneakPeek. 11 July 2014, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe team up for Shane Black's 'Nice Guys' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 11 July 2014, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Star-Studded 'Stand Up To Cancer' Returns to Primetime on September 5 (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 July 2014, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- Philadelphia (From Sky Movies. 9 July 2014, 2:38 AM, PDT)
- Malcolm X in Dinesh D’Souza’s America: A Dialectical Double-Feature (From Filmmaker Magazine. 8 July 2014, 12:11 PM, PDT)