I wanted to X those twins so hard. Curse you, Nel!
Previously, on The Amazing Race: Three gay guys (plus 19 other people) set off on a racearoundtheworld for One! Million! Dollars! Ten legs, eight countries and around 20,000 miles later, after eating fish fallopian tubes, riding adongadongs, dancing in lion masks, hauling bamboo, bathing like Turks, swimming in synch, being robbed blind, playing with street organs, battling devils and charging matadors, all three members of Team Gay made it to the finals. Along with Brent & Josh and Jaymes & James, the thieving twins Natalie & Nadiya and the thieving Texans Trey & Lexi comprise the Final Four.
Trey & Lexi are the first to rip their clue at 9:32 Am. They are instructed to fly to Barcelona and from there take a train to the Loire Valley in France. Wait, there's an airport on Mallorca? That ferry ride last Leg was complete bullshit. Team »
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Anton Yelchin in “5 to 7″: Ten Movies to see in April (From Hollywoodnews.com. 1 April 2015, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Idris Elba tops Fox’s shortlist to replace Hugh Jackman as Wolverine (From Flickeringmyth. 31 March 2015, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview With Jonathan Nolan On Interstellar (From We Got This Covered. 31 March 2015, 5:24 PM, PDT)
"The Amazing Race" (2001)
- Stalker: Returns May 4th; CBS Announces Finales (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 April 2015, 5:47 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 4/1/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 April 2015, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- 2014-15 TV Show Season Ratings (week 27) (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 March 2015, 7:04 PM, PDT)
"Fast Forward" (1989)
- Mark Wahlberg To Topline Second Boston Marathon Bombing Movie Patriot’s Day (From We Got This Covered. 1 April 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Trevor Noah Is the New Host of The Daily Show (From E! Online. 30 March 2015, 5:42 AM, PDT)
- First Full Look At Ryan Reynolds In Costume As Deadpool (From We Got This Covered. 27 March 2015, 9:41 AM, PDT)