I wanted to X those twins so hard. Curse you, Nel!
Previously, on The Amazing Race: Three gay guys (plus 19 other people) set off on a racearoundtheworld for One! Million! Dollars! Ten legs, eight countries and around 20,000 miles later, after eating fish fallopian tubes, riding adongadongs, dancing in lion masks, hauling bamboo, bathing like Turks, swimming in synch, being robbed blind, playing with street organs, battling devils and charging matadors, all three members of Team Gay made it to the finals. Along with Brent & Josh and Jaymes & James, the thieving twins Natalie & Nadiya and the thieving Texans Trey & Lexi comprise the Final Four.
Trey & Lexi are the first to rip their clue at 9:32 Am. They are instructed to fly to Barcelona and from there take a train to the Loire Valley in France. Wait, there's an airport on Mallorca? That ferry ride last Leg was complete bullshit. Team »
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- First look at Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard in Macbeth (From Flickeringmyth. 18 April 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Transcendence review: AI yai yai (From FlickFilosopher. 18 April 2014, 9:34 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Magic Magic (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 18 April 2014, 9:26 AM, PDT)
"The Amazing Race" (2001)
- Sunday Ratings: Believe, The Mentalist, Crisis, Once Upon a Time, Cosmos (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 April 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- 'The Amazing Race' contest: Did you predict that shocking double U-turn? (From Gold Derby. 21 April 2014, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- Recap: 'The Amazing Race' - 'Donkeylicious' (From Hitfix. 20 April 2014, 8:17 PM, PDT)
"Fast Forward" (1989)
- Cabin Fever Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside (From Horrorbid. 19 April 2014, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- Zack Snyder Calls Terry Gilliam A “Genius,” Backs Down From ‘Watchmen’ Beef (From The Playlist. 17 April 2014, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- Chadwick Boseman Addresses ‘Black Panther’ Rumors! (From LatinoReview. 12 April 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)