The X Factor live final on Sunday was watched by just over 11 million viewers, more than 6 million less than two years ago and the lowest audience for a series finale since 2006.
The audience was significantly down from the 13.1 million who watched girl group Little Mix win last year's final.
The X Factor Final – Results had a five-minute peak of 12.8 million.
Viewing of the first leg of the final on Saturday night, which saw »
- Mark Sweney
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Hollywood New Leaders: Agents and Managers (From Variety - Film News. 18 October 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Is in Awe When Fan Proposes to Her Girlfriend During Concert: 'Say Yes!' (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 October 2017, 6:46 AM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell Not Banning Kids From ‘America’s Got Talent,’ Despite Report (From GossipCop. 6 October 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Christmas 24 to air Merry Woofmas, a Christmas movie created especially for dogs! (From Flickeringmyth. 18 October 2017, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- The Good Place: smart, wickedly funny and highly recommended (From Den of Geek. 12 October 2017, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- Sing: Ultimate A Cappella – no, really, another singing show (From The Guardian - TV News. 30 September 2017, 2:00 AM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Review: Who’s in Ctrl and Other Key Takeaways From ‘eps3.1_undo.gz’ (From Indiewire. 18 October 2017, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Mr. Robot’ Review: Who’s in Ctrl and Other Key Takeaways From ‘eps3.1_undo.gz’ (From Indiewire Television. 18 October 2017, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Napa Valley Film Festival to Proceed as Planned in Aftermath of Fires (From Variety - Film News. 18 October 2017, 8:51 AM, PDT)