The X Factor live final on Sunday was watched by just over 11 million viewers, more than 6 million less than two years ago and the lowest audience for a series finale since 2006.
The audience was significantly down from the 13.1 million who watched girl group Little Mix win last year's final.
The X Factor Final – Results had a five-minute peak of 12.8 million.
Viewing of the first leg of the final on Saturday night, which saw »
- Mark Sweney
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Fox Nabs Comedy From Ian Brennan, Diablo Cody & Simon Cowell As Put Pilot (From Deadline TV. 27 October 2016, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- Diablo Cody, Ian Brennan Synchronized-Swimming Comedy Lands Put Pilot Commitment at Fox (From Variety - TV News. 27 October 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell, Diablo Cody, 'Glee' Co-Creator Team for Synchronized Swimming Fox Comedy (From The Hollywood Reporter. 27 October 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Simon Cowell, Diablo Cody Dive Into Fox's Synchronized-Swimming Comedy (From TVLine.com. 27 October 2016, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Honey G and Trump D: spot the difference (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 October 2016, 10:16 AM, PDT)
- Zayn Malik Invites Fans to ‘Judge Me on My Own Terms’ in New Self-Titled Autobiography (From PEOPLE.com. 25 October 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- CAA Signs Johnny Depp, Ending Long Run At UTA (From Deadline. 27 October 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Timberlake and Fallon Sing Alanis Morissette, Talk Gilmore Girls (Video) (From TVLine.com. 27 October 2016, 5:05 AM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell as George W. Tries to Debunk Cousin Billy Bush’s Trump Video: ‘We Would Never … Ride a Bus’ (From PEOPLE.com. 26 October 2016, 12:21 PM, PDT)