The X Factor live final on Sunday was watched by just over 11 million viewers, more than 6 million less than two years ago and the lowest audience for a series finale since 2006.
The audience was significantly down from the 13.1 million who watched girl group Little Mix win last year's final.
The X Factor Final – Results had a five-minute peak of 12.8 million.
Viewing of the first leg of the final on Saturday night, which saw »
- Mark Sweney
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Big Reunion Jodi Albert's blog: The inside story on Girl Thing's meet (From Digital Spy - TV news. 7 March 2014, 11:05 AM, PST)
- Simon Cowell prepares for backlash over I Can't Sing (From Virgin Media - TV. 7 March 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Recap: 'American Idol' Season 13 - Top 12 Results plus Phillip Phillips performs (From Hitfix. 6 March 2014, 4:58 PM, PST)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Simon Cowell's son to have X Factor creche (From Virgin Media - TV. 9 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Harding: Cheryl needs 'thick skin' for X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 9 March 2014, 1:15 AM, PST)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/8/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 March 2014, 1:17 PM, PST)
- Sketchy Episode 109 – ‘The Lego Movie’ (From SoundOnSight. 9 March 2014, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Box office: '300: Rise of an Empire' defeats 'Mr. Peabody' with $17.7 million Friday (From Hitfix. 8 March 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Will Ferrell Breaks Down on ‘@midnight': ‘Oprah's One Tough Son of a B-tch!’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 3:17 PM, PST)