The X Factor live final on Sunday was watched by just over 11 million viewers, more than 6 million less than two years ago and the lowest audience for a series finale since 2006.
The audience was significantly down from the 13.1 million who watched girl group Little Mix win last year's final.
The X Factor Final – Results had a five-minute peak of 12.8 million.
Viewing of the first leg of the final on Saturday night, which saw »
- Mark Sweney
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Sinitta pleading with Simon Cowell to be X Factor judge (From Virgin Media - TV. 6 May 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Are these puppets fit for a king? Newzoids reveals its new Royal Family dolls (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 May 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Britain's Got Talent Misstasia promise: 'We're not sickly sweet!' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 May 2015, 9:22 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Beyoncé Signs Three Teen YouTube Artists For $1.5 Million In Contracts (From Tubefilter News. 5 May 2015, 4:14 PM, PDT)
- Thn Attends BAFTA TV Craft Awards 2015 (From The Hollywood News. 1 May 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Olly Murs calls for X Factor auditionees: 'What are you waiting for?' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 April 2015, 3:16 AM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- ‘Kevin Hart: What Now?’ Concert Movie Set for Oct. 14, 2016, Release (From Variety - Film News. 6 May 2015, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- TV Comedy Titan Chuck Lorre Signs with UTA (From Variety - TV News. 6 May 2015, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell Brought Out His Harry Caray Impression For David Letterman (From BuzzSugar. 5 May 2015, 5:05 PM, PDT)