The twice-divorced 33-year-old actress starts off by speaking of her poverty stricken childhood.
"My mum Marina and I were poor and hungry. We could sometimes not afford to eat - seriously," the Sun quoted her as saying.
"We lived together in a small town, called Berdyansk, in Ukraine. I was an only child. I don't think we would have survived if there had been more kids.
"My mum made our own clothes and sewed winter coats. She. »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- Pierce Brosnan Doesn't Think He Was Very Good At Playing James Bond (From Cinema Blend. 16 April 2014, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- Pierce Brosnan Doesn’t Think That He Was A Good James Bond (From We Got This Covered. 15 April 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Pierce Brosnan thinks his James Bond movies were "quite tame" (From JoBlo. 15 April 2014, 2:20 AM, PDT)
Quantum of Solace (2008)
- ‘Third Person’ Trailer: Everything is Connected to Liam Neeson (From Screen Rant. 16 April 2014, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- Gemma Arterton loses her head in The Voices images (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 11 April 2014, 6:23 AM, PDT)
- Amazon Greenlights Whit Stillman Pilot ‘The Cosmopolitans’ (From Slash Film. 9 April 2014, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Natalie Portman’s ‘Jane Got A Gun’ Falls Off The Calendar; Guy Ritchie’s ‘King Arthur’ Gets Dated For Summer 2016 (From The Playlist. 11 April 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- "King Arthur," "Horns," "Theory" Dated (From Dark Horizons. 10 April 2014, 7:32 PM, PDT)
- Jane Got A Gun Release Date Gets Pushed Again, Plus New Dates for Monkey Kingdom, Theory Of Everything, and November Man (From Collider.com. 10 April 2014, 4:10 PM, PDT)