The twice-divorced 33-year-old actress starts off by speaking of her poverty stricken childhood.
"My mum Marina and I were poor and hungry. We could sometimes not afford to eat - seriously," the Sun quoted her as saying.
"We lived together in a small town, called Berdyansk, in Ukraine. I was an only child. I don't think we would have survived if there had been more kids.
"My mum made our own clothes and sewed winter coats. She. »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsDaniel Craig (I)
- 10 Presents Celebrities Might Be Getting Prince George For His Birthday (From VH1.com. 22 July 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Wish I Was Here' N.Y. Premiere: Zach Braff, Cast on Kickstarter Benefits, Character Draws (From The Hollywood Reporter. 15 July 2014, 1:38 PM, PDT)
- eOne reveals growing UK ambition (From ScreenDaily. 15 July 2014, 9:14 AM, PDT)
Quantum of Solace (2008)
- Check Out the New Poster And TV Spots for The Expendables 3 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 9 July 2014, 2:23 PM, PDT)
- His Word Is Not His ‘Bond’ – 007 Delayed (From The Hollywood News. 1 July 2014, 10:49 AM, PDT)
- Skyfall Co-Writers Brought Back for Bond 24 to Bump Up the Humor (From GeekTyrant. 28 June 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- First Poster for Pierce Brosnan's New Spy Thriller The November Man (From The Daily BLAM!. 21 July 2014)
- DVD Review – Vampire Academy (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 14 July 2014, 3:56 AM, PDT)
- Ninet to play tragic poet Tirza Atar (From ScreenDaily. 11 July 2014, 3:42 AM, PDT)