Los Angeles, Dec 10: Australian singer Keith Urban has been honoured with the Nashville Symphony Harmony Award for his contribution to the music community.
Urban, who lives in Nashville with his actress wife Nicole Kidman, says the honour was like a dream come true, reports contactmusic.com.
"For me, it is the specific Nashville aspect of it. Twenty years ago I moved here, and growing up in Australia it was this life-long dream of living in Nashville.. »
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Katy Perry Speaks Out About Her Infamous "Mean Girls" Tweet (From TooFab. 30 January 2015, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Katy Perry on Super Bowl Performance, Social Media Feud with Taylor Swift, More (From Monsters and Critics. 30 January 2015, 7:21 AM, PST)
- Will Carrie Underwood dominate Grammys rivals for Country Solo Performance? (From Gold Derby. 29 January 2015, 4:50 PM, PST)
- First Look At Nicole Kidman In Werner Herzog’s ‘Queen Of The Desert’ Clip (From The Hollywood News. 30 January 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- James Franco Talks Frustrations With Traditional Filmmaking, Benefits of Going Independent (From The Wrap. 30 January 2015, 12:29 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Acm Awards 2015 Video of the Year Nominees Revealed! (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 January 2015, 4:20 PM, PST)
- Miranda Lambert, Dierks Bentley and Florida Georgia Line Lead Academy of Country Music Awards Nominees (From The Wrap. 30 January 2015, 7:58 AM, PST)
- Miranda Lambert Reigns Supreme With 8 Acm Awards Nominations (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 January 2015, 6:55 AM, PST)
- Miranda Lambert, Dierks Bentley and Florida Georgia Line Lead Acm Awards Nominations (From PEOPLE.com. 30 January 2015, 5:45 AM, PST)