Los Angeles, Dec 10: Australian singer Keith Urban has been honoured with the Nashville Symphony Harmony Award for his contribution to the music community.
Urban, who lives in Nashville with his actress wife Nicole Kidman, says the honour was like a dream come true, reports contactmusic.com.
"For me, it is the specific Nashville aspect of it. Twenty years ago I moved here, and growing up in Australia it was this life-long dream of living in Nashville.. »
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Apple Music Buys ‘Carpool Karaoke’ TV Series (From Variety - TV News. 26 July 2016, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Nerve (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift -- Fan Who Charged Stage Ordered to Mental Hospital (From TMZ. 26 July 2016, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Inside the Troubled Production of Baz Luhrmann’s ‘The Get Down,’ Netflix’s Most Expensive Series Yet (From Variety - TV News. 26 July 2016, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Tiff 2016 Line-Up Includes ‘Nocturnal Animals,’ ‘La La Land,’ ‘American Pastoral,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 26 July 2016, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- We Dare You Not to Sing Along to Keith Urban and Miles Teller's Surprise Duet of "My Girl" (From E! Online. 24 July 2016, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher's Son Has Perfected the Art of the Belly Flop (From Popsugar. 26 July 2016, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood's Baby Son Belly Flopping Into a Pool is the Most Adorable Thing You'll See All Day (From E! Online. 23 July 2016, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- 12 Ridiculously Cute Pictures of Carrie Underwood's Son, Isaiah Fisher (From Popsugar. 21 July 2016, 10:45 AM, PDT)