Los Angeles, Dec 10: Australian singer Keith Urban has been honoured with the Nashville Symphony Harmony Award for his contribution to the music community.
Urban, who lives in Nashville with his actress wife Nicole Kidman, says the honour was like a dream come true, reports contactmusic.com.
"For me, it is the specific Nashville aspect of it. Twenty years ago I moved here, and growing up in Australia it was this life-long dream of living in Nashville.. »
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Taylor 'Ate A Lot' After Grammy Loss (From Access Hollywood. 10 October 2015, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Reveals the Clever Inspiration Behind Her Hit Song "Blank Space" (From Popsugar. 9 October 2015, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Cried and "Ate a Lot" of In-n-Out Burger When Red Didn't Win a Grammy for Album of the Year (From E! Online. 9 October 2015, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman's 'Loneliest Time' (From Access Hollywood. 9 October 2015, 6:14 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman Recalls "Running" From Her Life After Tom Cruise Split, Talks About Her 4 Kids—Watch (From E! Online. 9 October 2015, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Nicole Kidman: "I Wasn't Able to Handle the Reality of Life" After Tom Cruise Split (From Us Weekly. 9 October 2015, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Releases New Single "Heartbeat"—Listen Now! (From E! Online. 9 October 2015, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood's New Song Is Probably the Next Big Wedding Anthem (From BuzzSugar. 9 October 2015, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Cma Awards: Carrie Underwood's 'Something in the Water' video could trump Little Big Town's 'Girl Crush' (From Gold Derby. 6 October 2015, 5:08 PM, PDT)