Los Angeles, Dec 10: Australian singer Keith Urban has been honoured with the Nashville Symphony Harmony Award for his contribution to the music community.
Urban, who lives in Nashville with his actress wife Nicole Kidman, says the honour was like a dream come true, reports contactmusic.com.
"For me, it is the specific Nashville aspect of it. Twenty years ago I moved here, and growing up in Australia it was this life-long dream of living in Nashville.. »
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- 2014′s Most Masterful Moments of Celebrity PR (From VH1.com. 25 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- See How Your Favorite Stars Are Celebrating Christmas! (From Popsugar. 25 December 2014, 8:40 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Celebrates Christmas Eve With Hugh Jackman Before Receiving Her First Cat-Approved Gift (From E! Online. 24 December 2014, 3:16 PM, PST)
- Kirsten Dunst defends Lars von Trier (From National Ledger. 22 December 2014, 8:23 AM, PST)
- Oscars experts: Jennifer Aniston ('Cake') looking like lock for Best Actress nomination (From Gold Derby. 22 December 2014, 5:43 AM, PST)
- Les Arcs celebrates diverse crop of Ireland films (From ScreenDaily. 21 December 2014, 7:18 AM, PST)
- Here Are 15 Movie Musical Adaptations That Don’t Suck (From VH1.com. 22 December 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- 7 Country Stars Whose Lives Mirrored the Music in 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 December 2014, 12:07 PM, PST)
- They're Having a Baby! 6 Best Pregnancy Announcements of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 5:17 PM, PST)