Ho, ho, ho, scary Christmas! Slay bells are ringing in Season 7's penultimate episode of "Dexter."
It's definitely anything but merry for our favorite serial killer (Michael C. Hall), whose trouble with women reaches an all-time high in Season 7's penultimate episode, "Do You See What I See."
Christmas Spirit: Following up on the late Clint McKay's tip, Deb questions Hannah's old halfway house roommate, Arlene, about their counselor's death. When Hannah, who killed him with rat poison, finds out, she surprises Deb at her home. She pleads for the two to find "common ground" for Dex's sake, but Deb says she's only interested in protecting Dex ... from Hannah.
The question is: Did Hannah doctor Deb's water bottle with Xanax before or after their confrontation? »
Similar News Items"Dexter" (2006)
- First look at Devon Graye as The Trickster in The Flash (From Flickeringmyth. 30 January 2015, 4:46 AM, PST)
- Rachael Taylor Set To Play Hellcat in 'Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones' (From LatinoReview. 29 January 2015, 3:19 PM, PST)
- 'Jessica Jones' Adds Rachael Taylor as Hellcat (From MovieWeb. 29 January 2015, 1:01 PM, PST)
Michael C. Hall (I)
- Karl Urban Joins Pete's Dragon Remake (From EmpireOnline. 29 January 2015, 11:00 PM, PST)
- Disney's Pete's Dragon Remake Just Got A Bit More Kickass (From Cinema Blend. 29 January 2015, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Karl Urban Replaces Michael C. Hall in 'Pete's Dragon' (From MovieWeb. 29 January 2015, 2:33 PM, PST)
- 24 Star And Captain Marvel Fan-Favourite Yvonne Strahovski Strips Off For GQ (From ComicBookMovie. 20 January 2015, 6:05 AM, PST)
- Could 24 Live Another Day Without Jack Bauer? (From We Got This Covered. 19 January 2015, 11:14 PM, PST)
- Best Worst Movies of 2014 (From Collider.com. 28 December 2014, 9:27 AM, PST)