Ho, ho, ho, scary Christmas! Slay bells are ringing in Season 7's penultimate episode of "Dexter."
It's definitely anything but merry for our favorite serial killer (Michael C. Hall), whose trouble with women reaches an all-time high in Season 7's penultimate episode, "Do You See What I See."
Christmas Spirit: Following up on the late Clint McKay's tip, Deb questions Hannah's old halfway house roommate, Arlene, about their counselor's death. When Hannah, who killed him with rat poison, finds out, she surprises Deb at her home. She pleads for the two to find "common ground" for Dex's sake, but Deb says she's only interested in protecting Dex ... from Hannah.
The question is: Did Hannah doctor Deb's water bottle with Xanax before or after their confrontation? »
Similar News Items"Dexter" (2006)
- Zach Gilford Joins Jennifer Carpenter in USA’s ‘Stanistan’ Pilot (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- Pilot Scoop: Zach Gilford to Crush on Jennifer Carpenter in USA's Stanistan (From TVLine.com. 17 September 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Ben McKenzie suffers head injury while filming Gotham (From Flickeringmyth. 14 September 2014, 3:47 AM, PDT)
Michael C. Hall (I)
- Andrew Rannells talks 'Hedwig' pressure, 'Girls' Broadway connections (From EW.com - PopWatch. 16 September 2014, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- Michael C. Hall To Join ‘Hedwig And The Angry Inch’ In October (From The Hollywood News. 8 September 2014, 12:56 PM, PDT)
- Michael C. Hall Is Your Next Hedwig (From Vulture. 8 September 2014, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- See the I, Frankenstein Effects that Never Were (From Dread Central. 2 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice and Yvonne Strahovski Deny Authenticity of Leaked Nude Photos (From E! Online. 2 September 2014, 5:40 AM, PDT)
- '24' Movie Still in the Works with Kiefer Sutherland (From MovieWeb. 1 September 2014, 3:07 PM, PDT)