Ho, ho, ho, scary Christmas! Slay bells are ringing in Season 7's penultimate episode of "Dexter."
It's definitely anything but merry for our favorite serial killer (Michael C. Hall), whose trouble with women reaches an all-time high in Season 7's penultimate episode, "Do You See What I See."
Christmas Spirit: Following up on the late Clint McKay's tip, Deb questions Hannah's old halfway house roommate, Arlene, about their counselor's death. When Hannah, who killed him with rat poison, finds out, she surprises Deb at her home. She pleads for the two to find "common ground" for Dex's sake, but Deb says she's only interested in protecting Dex ... from Hannah.
The question is: Did Hannah doctor Deb's water bottle with Xanax before or after their confrontation? »
Similar News Items"Dexter" (2006)
- Mike Colter Is Officially Marvel’s Luke Cage (From We Got This Covered. 22 December 2014, 12:14 PM, PST)
- Television that Home Video Forgot: Birds of Prey (2002) (From SoundOnSight. 21 December 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- USA Picks Up Mr. Robot Giving Christian Slater Yet Another TV Shot (From AreYouScreening. 19 December 2014, 1:03 PM, PST)
Michael C. Hall (I)
- See Michael C. Hall sing 'Angry Inch' from 'Hedwig' -- exclusive (From EW.com - PopWatch. 22 December 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Michael C. Hall Shares His Thoughts on That ‘Dexter’ Finale, Addresses Fan Theory (From Slash Film. 8 December 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Michael C. Hall Shares Thoughts on Dexter Series Finale (From GeekTyrant. 6 December 2014, 6:02 AM, PST)
- 5 Actresses Who Should Play Captain Marvel (From Flickeringmyth. 26 December 2014, 9:40 AM, PST)
- Digital Spy's best TV shows of the year 2014: 25-21 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 15 December 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- The Best Louie Guest-Stars of All-Time (From TVovermind.com. 17 November 2014, 9:30 AM, PST)