Ho, ho, ho, scary Christmas! Slay bells are ringing in Season 7's penultimate episode of "Dexter."
It's definitely anything but merry for our favorite serial killer (Michael C. Hall), whose trouble with women reaches an all-time high in Season 7's penultimate episode, "Do You See What I See."
Christmas Spirit: Following up on the late Clint McKay's tip, Deb questions Hannah's old halfway house roommate, Arlene, about their counselor's death. When Hannah, who killed him with rat poison, finds out, she surprises Deb at her home. She pleads for the two to find "common ground" for Dex's sake, but Deb says she's only interested in protecting Dex ... from Hannah.
The question is: Did Hannah doctor Deb's water bottle with Xanax before or after their confrontation? »
Similar News Items"Dexter" (2006)
- #SDCC14: On Day 3 (July 26) Vamp Out with True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Salem, Ahs: Coven, Grimm, Constantine, Lovecraft, Twin Peaks, and More! (From Dread Central. 12 July 2014, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 - Saturday Schedule Unleashed (From GeekTyrant. 12 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 Schedule for Saturday, July 26th (From MovieWeb. 12 July 2014, 11:52 AM, PDT)
Michael C. Hall (I)
- Reality Hits Broadway’s ‘Realistic Joneses’ As Limited Run Ends (From Deadline New York. 1 July 2014, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘Cold in July’ Review – Joe’s Thoughts (From Blogomatic3000. 30 June 2014, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- Cold in July movie review: summertime and the killing is easy (From FlickFilosopher. 27 June 2014, 4:40 AM, PDT)
- 24: Live Another Day – Episode 11 Review (From Flickeringmyth. 10 July 2014, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Bauer Blog – 24: Live Another Day 9:00Pm – 10:00Pm (Contains Spoilers) (From The Hollywood News. 9 July 2014, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Bones, 24: Live Another Day (From Digital Spy - TV news. 9 July 2014, 4:50 AM, PDT)