Tori Spelling is a new mom again, but she has another reason to be happy this holiday season.
The "Beverly Hills, 90210" alum and actor husband Dean McDermott welcomed fourth child (and second son) Finn in October. Months before that, she finished her first TV movie in several years: Sunday's (Dec. 9) serio-comic ABC Family musical "The Mistle-Tones," casting Spelling and Tia Mowry ("The Game") as the leaders of rival groups in a Christmas Eve "sing-off."
"It has been a while," Spelling confirms to Zap2it, "so it was great to be able to do comedy, and to dance and to sing. It was totally my dream come true, to be able to do all that. And in a Christmas movie."
Spelling's "Mistle-Tones" character inspires Mowry's to become a challenger by denying her entry into an existing group. "It's the right amount of camp and the right amount of glam, so it's perfect, »
Similar News ItemsMariah Carey
- Mariah Carey Q&A: ‘I Don’t Know What People Think Of Me’ (From Variety - TV News. 9 December 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
- ‘Mariah’s World’: Mariah Carey’s E! Series Premiere Draws 4 Million Total Viewers (From Deadline TV. 9 December 2016, 9:55 AM, PST)
- We Tried Mariah Carey’s 2-Ingredient Diet, But We Don’t Recommend You Do (From PEOPLE.com. 9 December 2016, 7:12 AM, PST)
ABC Family [us]
- Former ABC Chief Paul Lee Eyes TV Production Company Set Up at CAA (From Variety - TV News. 8 December 2016, 4:06 PM, PST)
- Whatever Happened to Hairspray's Nikki Blonsky? (From E! Online. 7 December 2016, 1:22 PM, PST)
- Hannah Macpherson To Direct Lionsgate’s ‘The Merciless’ (From Deadline. 30 November 2016, 3:24 PM, PST)
- Bill Horn’s Blog: The Ups and Downs of Our Son Bosley’s (2-Year) Open Adoption (From PEOPLE.com. 7 December 2016, 9:45 AM, PST)
- Holiday Cheer! Christy Carlson Romano, Phaedra Parks and More Gather for a Good Cause at Santa’s Secret Workshop (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2016, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Collecting Saved By The Bell cast members in Christmas movies (From Den of Geek. 5 December 2016, 7:28 AM, PST)