Tori Spelling is a new mom again, but she has another reason to be happy this holiday season.
The "Beverly Hills, 90210" alum and actor husband Dean McDermott welcomed fourth child (and second son) Finn in October. Months before that, she finished her first TV movie in several years: Sunday's (Dec. 9) serio-comic ABC Family musical "The Mistle-Tones," casting Spelling and Tia Mowry ("The Game") as the leaders of rival groups in a Christmas Eve "sing-off."
"It has been a while," Spelling confirms to Zap2it, "so it was great to be able to do comedy, and to dance and to sing. It was totally my dream come true, to be able to do all that. And in a Christmas movie."
Spelling's "Mistle-Tones" character inspires Mowry's to become a challenger by denying her entry into an existing group. "It's the right amount of camp and the right amount of glam, so it's perfect, »
Similar News ItemsMariah Carey
- Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey to spend Christmas together (From National Ledger. 27 November 2014, 9:58 AM, PST)
- 12 Stars Who Can’t Stand Their Own Hit Song (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Fifth Harmony's new video will hit you like a 'Sledgehammer' of girl-group cliches (From Hitfix. 26 November 2014, 2:03 PM, PST)
ABC Family [us]
- Thanksgiving TV Ratings: The McCarthys, Elementary, Cause for Paws, Thank You America! (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 November 2014, 1:05 PM, PST)
- Your guide to holiday TV movies airing Thanksgiving weekend (From EW.com - PopWatch. 28 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Wednesday TV Ratings: Red Band Society, Making of Peter Pan Live, Survivor, Stalker (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 November 2014, 12:31 PM, PST)
- Tori Spelling Confirms Dean McDermott's True Tori Departure; Scott Disick Argues With Kourtney Kardashian Over Need For Space: Top 5 Stories (From Us Weekly. 26 November 2014, 1:36 PM, PST)
- What's Going on with Tori Spelling's Boobs? Doc Says They're "Almost As Bad As It Can Be" (From TooFab. 26 November 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Tori Spelling Confirms Dean McDermott's True Tori Departure, Talks Show's Future (From Us Weekly. 26 November 2014, 3:23 AM, PST)