The list of former "Star Wars" actors throwing their hats in the ring for "Episode VII" continues to grow.
The latest star to join the roster of hopefuls? Samuel L. Jackson (aka Mace Windu).
"I'm not surprised but totally geeked by the idea of there being more 'Star Wars,'" the actor told E! News on Friday. "It's like, okay, Obi-Wan was dead when episode four started, so maybe everyone thinks I'm dead and we'll find out what happened to Mace Windu."
The "Avengers" star's schedule is swamped -- he has three films currently in production - but ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Beauty and the Beast Knocks Star Wars Out of Box Office Top 10 (From MovieWeb. 24 April 2017, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars’ Newest Star: 5 Things to Know About The Last Jedi’s Kelly Marie Tran (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2017, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Ang Lee might finally resurrect long-gestating Gemini Man project (From JoBlo. 24 April 2017, 1:19 PM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Martin Scorsese and Ben Wheatley on 'Free Fire,' Gunfights and Crime Flicks (From Rolling Stone. 24 April 2017, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Could Mace Windu Be Supreme Leader Snoke? This Theory Is Very Convincing (From BuzzSugar. 24 April 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Fox Sets Ryan Reynolds’ ‘Deadpool 2’ for June 2018 (From Variety - Film News. 22 April 2017, 10:34 AM, PDT)