"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville revealed she must undergo surgery to have a tumor removed.
Glanville will have surgery to remove the tumor from her breast, she told In Touch magazine. The reality star said after not feeling well for months she visited a doctor, who told her the cause of her sickness was the growing tumor. Thankfully, the mass is non-cancerous.
“I'm anxious about the recovery but have great friends who will be playing nurse," Glanville told In Touch. “I'm ready to get it over with and feel better."
In a recent interview with Us Weekly, Glanville alleged that her 9-year-old son, Mason, became "extremely ill" after ingesting one of Rimes' laxative pills. But, »
- Cavan Sieczkowski
Similar News ItemsGiuliana Rancic
- Jane Lynch Promises Most Cut-Throat Competition Yet on Hollywood Game Night—and Reveals Who Needed Cutting Off! (From E! Online. 6 March 2014, 7:38 PM, PST)
- E! Greenlights Elizabeth Hurley Drama ‘The Royals’ From ‘One Tree Hill’ Producers (From The Wrap. 6 March 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Bill Rancic’s New Food Network Show Sounds Pretty Chancy (From The Wrap. 3 March 2014, 1:20 PM, PST)
- 5 rock acts ripe for country music tribute albums (From Hitfix. 28 February 2014, 2:24 PM, PST)
- ‘American Hustle,’ ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’ Nab Wins at Music Supervisors Awards (From Variety - Film News. 27 February 2014, 6:24 AM, PST)
- Real Housewives Star Brandi Glanville Stops by Hello Ross: Ross Mathews Gives Us the Behind the Scenes Scoop! (From E! Online. 21 February 2014, 3:33 PM, PST)
- Watch Terry Crews Work To Get A Smile Out Of Cocoa Brown In New Clip From 'Single Moms Club' (From ShadowAndAct. 5 March 2014, 8:35 AM, PST)
- Scott Foley Goes Shirtless for New Charisma Campaign (From TooFab. 25 February 2014, 6:42 AM, PST)
- Brandi Glanville "Would Love" to Bury the Hatchet With Eddie Cibrian and Lisa Vanderpump (From E! Online. 24 February 2014, 7:05 PM, PST)