"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Brandi Glanville revealed she must undergo surgery to have a tumor removed.
Glanville will have surgery to remove the tumor from her breast, she told In Touch magazine. The reality star said after not feeling well for months she visited a doctor, who told her the cause of her sickness was the growing tumor. Thankfully, the mass is non-cancerous.
“I'm anxious about the recovery but have great friends who will be playing nurse," Glanville told In Touch. “I'm ready to get it over with and feel better."
In a recent interview with Us Weekly, Glanville alleged that her 9-year-old son, Mason, became "extremely ill" after ingesting one of Rimes' laxative pills. But, »
- Cavan Sieczkowski
Similar News ItemsGiuliana Rancic
- Melissa Rivers, Kelly Osbourne, Giuliana Rancic, and George Kotsiopoulos Remember Joan Rivers' Humor—Watch the Touching Clip! (From E! Online. 20 September 2014, 10:24 AM, PDT)
- Giuliana Rancic's New Signature Brand of Wine Is Bottled in Shatter-Proof Cups, "Geared Toward Women Like Me" (From E! Online. 20 September 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite ‘Fashion Police’ Targets: Kardashians, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez (From The Wrap. 19 September 2014, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes Celebrates 32nd Birthday in a Bikini With Eddie Cibrian: Photos (From Us Weekly. 30 August 2014, 3:24 AM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes Turns 32, Celebrates With One of Her Notorious Bikini Pics! (From TooFab. 29 August 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes Makes Rape Joke: I Lost My Virginity When I "Raped" My Boyfriend (From Us Weekly. 28 August 2014, 1:39 AM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes Mocks Tabloid Stories About Her Marriage to Eddie Cibrian, Suggests a New Headline (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- Streamy Awards to Honor Joan Rivers (From The Hollywood Reporter. 7 September 2014, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- LeAnn Rimes Rape Joke, Twitter Account Fury for 'LeAnn and Eddie' Star (From National Ledger. 29 August 2014, 1:35 PM, PDT)