8 December 2012 6:27 PM, PST | Digital Spy | See recent Digital Spy - Movie News news »

Gary Barlow has revealed that he hasn't spoken to X Factor boss Simon Cowell since February. Barlow told a press conference ahead of last night's (December 8) final that he hasn't spoken to the media mogul in ten months. Barlow told the press conference: "I don't talk to Simon, I talk to ITV." The current X Factor judge admitted: "I don't hear from Simon. I met him in February to talk about the next series, but that's it. "It was the same as last year - once we go on telly I don't hear anything. I don't need to speak to anyone during the series. I (more) »


- By Charlotte Grant-West

Report a problem



Similar News Items

Simon Cowell (I)
"The X Factor" (2011)
Gary Barlow


IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.

See our NewsDesk partners