Looks like Lindsay Lohan's love of British boy band The Wanted is requited.
LiLo continued to fuel rumors of a possible romance between herself and The Wanted's Max George when she was spotted with the band at Z100's Jingle Ball on Friday night, and singer Tom Parker told Access Hollywood they're thrilled to have troubled actress as a fan.
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Find Out Which Female Costars Charlie Sheen Would ‘Kick to the Curb’ – and Why’s He Slamming Rihanna (From PEOPLE.com. 12 January 2017, 12:18 PM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen Ranks His Female Co-Stars, Takes Dig at Jennifer Grey on 'Watch What Happens Live!' (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 January 2017, 6:39 AM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan Makes Return to the Red Carpet After 7-Month Hiatus (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 January 2017, 6:25 PM, PST)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Win a ‘Kubo and the Two Strings’ signed poster (From The Hollywood News. 16 January 2017, 3:35 AM, PST)
- Nicole Kidman Clarifies Her Position on Trump: ‘I Believe in Democracy’ (From The Wrap. 15 January 2017, 10:53 AM, PST)
- ‘I Believe in Democracy’: Nicole Kidman Clarifies Her Comments About Donald Trump (From PEOPLE.com. 14 January 2017, 9:39 AM, PST)
Max George (II)
- Could Nina Agdal Finally Be The One for Leonardo DiCaprio? Couple ‘Seem More Serious,’ Source Says (From PEOPLE.com. 26 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Nathan Sykes shuts down The Wanted rumours (From National Ledger. 9 June 2015, 5:10 AM, PDT)
- Bear Grylls: Mission Survive - What did you think of the celeb show? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 February 2015, 2:01 PM, PST)