Nine months have passed since Jennie Garth and "Twilight" actor Peter Facinelli announced their divorce, but the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star says seeing her husband move on with another woman still "stings."
Garth opened up to People magazine about Facinelli dating actress and his former costar Jaimie Alexander, saying, "I think there will come a time when it won't sting so bad. But I'm not quite there yet." Adding, "You know, I am happy that he is happy, though."
On Nov. 30, Alexander publicly confirmed she is dating Facinelli to People.
"We've been friends forever and had a lot of mutual friends and we reconnected in the middle of the year," she told the magazine. "It was one of those things where I'd »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsThor (2011)
- "Avengers Assemble" - May 26, 2013 (From SneakPeek. 20 May 2013, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Tom Hiddleston to play Coriolanus at Donmar Warehouse (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 May 2013, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- Movie Cliché Du Jour: Bad Guys Getting Caught on Purpose (From NextMovie. 20 May 2013, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Colombia Lures Productions With Financial Rewards (From Variety - Film News. 19 May 2013, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Colombian Productions, Projects and Players at Cannes (From Variety - Film News. 19 May 2013, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Peter Facinelli Once Followed Chelsea Handler Into a Porta-Potty: "I Thought You Needed Help!" (From E! Online. 15 May 2013, 12:30 PM, PDT)
ABC News [us]
- ABC News And CBS News Officially Normalize Fabricated Reporting (From Mediaite - TV. 20 May 2013, 8:48 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato opens up about Joe Jonas breakup (From RealBollywood. 19 May 2013, 11:14 PM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Reveals How Joe Jonas Broke Her Heart (From HollywoodLife. 18 May 2013, 1:18 PM, PDT)