Nine months have passed since Jennie Garth and "Twilight" actor Peter Facinelli announced their divorce, but the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star says seeing her husband move on with another woman still "stings."
Garth opened up to People magazine about Facinelli dating actress and his former costar Jaimie Alexander, saying, "I think there will come a time when it won't sting so bad. But I'm not quite there yet." Adding, "You know, I am happy that he is happy, though."
On Nov. 30, Alexander publicly confirmed she is dating Facinelli to People.
"We've been friends forever and had a lot of mutual friends and we reconnected in the middle of the year," she told the magazine. "It was one of those things where I'd »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsThor (2011)
- Check Out The First TV Spot For Marvel’s Avengers: Age Of Ultron (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 29 January 2015, 5:30 PM, PST)
- Who is the Female Thor? (From SoundOnSight. 29 January 2015, 5:25 PM, PST)
- New action-packed TV spot for ‘The Avengers: Age of Ultron’ highlights the Hulk vs. Hulkbuster fight (From SoundOnSight. 29 January 2015, 3:53 PM, PST)
ABC News [us]
- Sundance Film Review: ‘Censored Voices’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 January 2015, 3:59 PM, PST)
- Univision Extends Randy Falco’s Term as CEO to Early 2018 (From Variety - TV News. 29 January 2015, 7:20 AM, PST)
- Gene Hackman Mistakenly Mourned by Twitter After Article Proclaims Him "Gone" (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 January 2015, 1:43 AM, PST)
- Al-Ghanim Entertainment Launching with Wes Craven’s ‘Girl in the Photographs’ (From Variety - Film News. 23 January 2015, 10:03 AM, PST)
- Jennie Garth Has a New Boyfriend! Actress Dating David Abrams: See the Cute Couple (From E! Online. 22 January 2015, 4:09 PM, PST)
- Primary Wave, Intellectual Artists Merge Management Labels (From Deadline New York. 21 January 2015, 6:00 PM, PST)