2012 was a roller coaster for fans of "The Twilight Saga." This year saw not only the end of the film franchise, but a cheating scandal that rocked Twi-hards and Hollywood alike.
After first stepping out (albeit, shyly) as on off-screen couple in the fall of 2009, all appeared to be well in the real life world of "Twilight's" Edward and Bella.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Refinery29’s Girl-Power ‘Shatterbox Anthology’ To Launch August 28th (From Tubefilter News. 26 August 2016, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- 11 Actresses Who’ve Called Out Hollywood on Sexism (Photos) (From The Wrap. 26 August 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Points North Institute Announces 2016 Forum Program, Including Masterclasses With Ezra Edelman and Kirsten Johnson (From Indiewire. 25 August 2016, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Harmony Korine Adapting Controversial Novel ‘Tampa,’ Says New Florida Set Movie Will Shoot Next (From The Playlist. 26 August 2016, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Emerges in La After Opening Up About Dating Robert Pattinson (From Popsugar. 21 August 2016, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Arthouse Audit: Natalie Portman’s ‘A Tale of Love and Darkness’ Tops Limited Openers (From Indiewire. 21 August 2016, 10:56 AM, PDT)