Yesterday brought the release of the first teaser poster for director Joseph Kosinski's (Tron: Legacy) forthcoming sci-fi epic Oblivion, and now the official trailer has arrived online, giving us our first look at footage from the Tom Cruise-headlined sci-fi epic.
Oblivion sees the Cruiser leading the cast as Jack Harper, one of the last remaining humans on a spectacular future Earth ravaged by war. Having completed his mission to extract vital resources from the planet, Jack spends his time patrolling the skies, but his existence is brought crashing down when he rescues a beautiful stranger (Angela Riseborough; W.E.), whose arrival triggers a series of events that forces Jack to question everything he knows and leaves the fate of humanity resting in his hands.
Similar News ItemsTom Cruise
- Top Gun 2 and Beverly Hills Cop 4 Back on Track at Paramount (From MovieWeb. 6 December 2013, 12:31 PM, PST)
- Jerry Bruckheimer Closes Paramount Deal to Produce Beverly Hills Cop 4; Brett Ratner to Direct (From Collider.com. 6 December 2013, 11:58 AM, PST)
- New 'Beverly Hills Cop' & 'Top Gun 2' in Bruckheimer's Paramount Deal (From FirstShowing.net. 6 December 2013, 11:35 AM, PST)
The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Emilia Clarke and Brie Larsen front runners for Sarah Connor in Terminator reboot (From Flickeringmyth. 6 December 2013, 5:09 AM, PST)
- Ben Foster, Travis Fimmel, Toby Kebbell & More Sign On for Duncan Jones’ Warcraft (From HeyUGuys. 5 December 2013, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Legendary Pictures Announces Warcraft Cast (From Cinelinx. 4 December 2013, 3:05 PM, PST)
"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Some International Flavor for Your Weekend: New Posters for Devil's Due; I, Frankenstein; Only Lovers Left Alive (From Dread Central. 7 December 2013, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Dracula Videos: Ep. 1.06 - Of Monsters and Men - Unearthed; Preview of Ep. 1.07 - Servant to Two Masters (From Dread Central. 7 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Terminator heading back to TV for "companion series" to movie reboot (From Flickeringmyth. 7 December 2013, 6:08 AM, PST)