What had Et readers buzzing this week?
An official statement issued Monday announcing the news reads: "The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry and members of both families are delighted with the news."
The statement added that Kate was admitted to a London hospital on Monday to be treated for hyperemesis gravidarum, a more severe form of the nausea and vomiting that normally accompanies the early stages of pregnancy. The Palace said that William traveled with Kate to the hospital in a private car, not by ambulance, and he was spending time at his wife's side.
The statement adds: "Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period »
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- Anxiety On Sony Lot As Layoffs Coming Early Next Week (From Deadline TV. 14 March 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)
- Gloria Steinem Praises Jennifer Aniston for Living the Way She Does (From PEOPLE.com. 14 March 2014, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' Review: What's the Movie All About? (From Moviefone. 14 March 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- New trailer for Disney's Maleficent (From Flickeringmyth. 16 March 2014, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- Maleficent - Official "Legacy" Trailer #3 (From ComicBookMovie. 16 March 2014, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie Addresses Fifty Shades of Grey Rumors—How Close Was She to Directing the Steamy Flick? (From E! Online. 16 March 2014, 7:59 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Mocks Ex Boyfriend Harry Styles' Relationship, Others in Spoof Video (From National Ledger. 16 March 2014, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Celebrity Best Friends No More - Taylor Swift Dumps Selena Gomez over Boyfriend Justin Bieber (From National Ledger. 15 March 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Pokes Fun at Dating History in Acm Awards Video (From PEOPLE.com. 15 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)