What had Et readers buzzing this week?
An official statement issued Monday announcing the news reads: "The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry and members of both families are delighted with the news."
The statement added that Kate was admitted to a London hospital on Monday to be treated for hyperemesis gravidarum, a more severe form of the nausea and vomiting that normally accompanies the early stages of pregnancy. The Palace said that William traveled with Kate to the hospital in a private car, not by ambulance, and he was spending time at his wife's side.
The statement adds: "Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Kendall Jenner Celebrates Independence Day With Sexy Underwear Selfie, Touches Boob—See the Photo! (From E! Online. 4 July 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Happy Fourth of July—Check Out Your Favorite Stars Rocking Patriotic Red, White & Blue! (From E! Online. 4 July 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Eva Marie, Blake Lively and More -- See This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 4 July 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Wayward Pines Recap: Unsafe Sex (From TVLine.com. 2 July 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Oscars: Biopics, Diversity Dearth Shape Midyear Race (From Variety - Film News. 2 July 2015, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Sleepy Hollow Wants 'Angelina Jolie' to Play Ichabod's Old Flame Betsy Ross (From TVLine.com. 2 July 2015, 8:58 AM, PDT)
- There Really Is a Star From Every State! (From Popsugar. 4 July 2015, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Eva Longoria Covers InStyle, Reveals She Wants to Be the "Female George Clooney" (From E! Online. 3 July 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Rachel Bilson Shares Her Experience With Motherhood So Far (From Popsugar. 2 July 2015, 2:05 PM, PDT)