What had Et readers buzzing this week?
An official statement issued Monday announcing the news reads: "The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry and members of both families are delighted with the news."
The statement added that Kate was admitted to a London hospital on Monday to be treated for hyperemesis gravidarum, a more severe form of the nausea and vomiting that normally accompanies the early stages of pregnancy. The Palace said that William traveled with Kate to the hospital in a private car, not by ambulance, and he was spending time at his wife's side.
The statement adds: "Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period »
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- George Clooney thinks gay rumours are amusing (From RealBollywood. 7 December 2013, 3:16 AM, PST)
- Clooney laughs off gay rumours (From RealBollywood. 7 December 2013, 12:16 AM, PST)
- James Franco: master of sex (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 December 2013, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie Shops in Sydney With the Kids (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 8:48 PM, PST)
- The Funniest Celebrity Tweets of the Week (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 2:05 PM, PST)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's $100,000-Per-Week Australian Yacht: All the Details on Their Luxury Day! (From E! Online. 6 December 2013, 10:36 AM, PST)
- 7 things you didn't see during the Grammy Nominations Live broadcast (From Hitfix. 7 December 2013, 12:06 AM, PST)
- 2014 Grammy Awards Nominations: Justin Timberlake, Daft Punk, Kendrick Lamar, Taylor Swift, Robin Thicke & Lorde Rise, but Jay Z Rules (From E! Online. 6 December 2013, 9:51 PM, PST)
- Get Ready For the Grammys - and Find Out Who Got Nods! (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 9:07 PM, PST)