What had Et readers buzzing this week?
An official statement issued Monday announcing the news reads: "The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and Prince Harry and members of both families are delighted with the news."
The statement added that Kate was admitted to a London hospital on Monday to be treated for hyperemesis gravidarum, a more severe form of the nausea and vomiting that normally accompanies the early stages of pregnancy. The Palace said that William traveled with Kate to the hospital in a private car, not by ambulance, and he was spending time at his wife's side.
The statement adds: "Her Royal Highness is expected to stay in hospital for several days and will require a period »
Similar News ItemsAngelina Jolie
- Time Machine: Paltrow Silvery Oscar Dress at 83rd Academy Awards (From Alt Film Guide. 1 May 2015, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- Are you ready for Part 2? More Gladiators of the '90s: Then and now (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 May 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Win ‘Unbroken’ on Blu-ray™ (From The Hollywood News. 1 May 2015, 4:15 AM, PDT)
- Top 50 Most Viewed U.S. YouTube Channels • Week Of 05/01/15 (From Tubefilter News. 3 May 2015, 5:53 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift and 2015 boyfriend Calvin Harris try to keep relationship low key (From National Ledger. 3 May 2015, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Snarls Traffic at Japan's Airport (Video) (From TMZ. 3 May 2015, 8:14 AM, PDT)
George Clooney (I)
- Preview the David Letterman Primetime Farewell Special (From Rolling Stone. 3 May 2015, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- New Star Wars Trailer! Avengers: Age of Ultron review! – The Flickering Myth Movie Show #3 (From Flickeringmyth. 3 May 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Amal Clooney's Hot Sister -- Take A Knee Tala ... Epic Fall (From TMZ. 1 May 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)