Two funnymen have both signed on to star in the upcoming comedy Get Hard for Warner Bros and that’s the truth.
More precisely, the studio is currently in talks to acquire the new comedy Get Hard, which comes with stars Ferrell and Hart already attached. The script for a starring vehicle for the aforementioned comedians will be written by Ian Roberts and Jay Martel, best known for being the showrunners on Comedy Central’s Key & Peele.
Ferrell will reportedly play a rich, soft-handed investment bank manager sentenced to a maximum security prison for a crime he didn’t commit, who hires the streetwise guy (Hart) who normally washes his car to get him »
- Nick Martin
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- CNN Guests Agree: Obama Bringing In John Podesta to Manage ‘End of an Administration’ (From Mediaite - TV. 10 December 2013, 2:19 PM, PST)
- These 10 Hilarious Tweets From Gays Are My New Favorite Things! (From The Backlot. 10 December 2013, 12:26 PM, PST)
- President Obama Poses for World Leaders Selfie at Mandela Memorial (From PEOPLE.com. 10 December 2013, 12:15 PM, PST)
- First Listen: Ron Burgundy & Robin Thicke Cover “Ride Like The Wind” For The ‘Anchorman 2’ Soundtrack (From The Playlist. 10 December 2013, 1:02 PM, PST)
- Dublin Premiere Photos of Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Released (From ShockYa. 10 December 2013, 12:50 PM, PST)
- Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Cover Christopher Cross (From Rolling Stone. 10 December 2013, 10:35 AM, PST)
Nick Cannon (I)
- President Obama Meets Mariah Carey's Daughter Monroe: See the Cute Picture! (From Us Weekly. 9 December 2013, 4:53 AM, PST)
- Hollywood's Moms and Dads Come Together For a Cause (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 3:05 PM, PST)
- Amanda Bynes Exits Treatment Facility, Heads To Family Home (From Uinterview. 4 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)