I don't even know what to say about "Last Goodbyes." It's kind of a difficult episode to review because it was really all about Audrey coming to the realization that she has to fight to say in this world. How it went down, however, was pretty fun.
Since she's Trouble free, Audrey found out she was the only person in Haven awake on a day when, well, everyone else wasn't. It was pretty easy to figure out Amnesia Man was in a coma and his coming out of it was what put everyone else into one, and kind of funny that it was he who realized they were in comas and not just asleep. How did he know they were in comas?
- email@example.com (Carissa Pavlica)
Similar News Items"Haven" (2010)
- Station West (From Trailers from Hell. 5 February 2016, 9:15 PM, PST)
- The Definitive Romantic Comedies: 10-1 (From SoundOnSight. 9 January 2016, 4:55 PM, PST)
- Haven: Showrunners Share Series Finale Easter Eggs (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 December 2015, 3:07 PM, PST)
Nolan North (I)
- Brainiac prepares for battle in clip from Lego DC Comics Super Heroes – Justice League: Cosmic Clash (From Flickeringmyth. 6 February 2016, 2:25 AM, PST)
- Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool' voice gets evaluated by one of the voice actors who played him (From Hitfix. 1 February 2016, 4:56 PM, PST)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End TV Spot Introduces The Man Behind The Treasure (From We Got This Covered. 21 December 2015, 8:55 AM, PST)
- New Chicago Fire Season 3,Episode 15 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By NBC (From OnTheFlix. 10 February 2015, 1:56 PM, PST)
- Frances Fisher, Jason Dohring, Bree Williamson in Hallmark’s “Portrait of Love” (From Monsters and Critics. 9 February 2015, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Exclusive First Photos from A Beginner’s Guide to Snuff (From shocktillyoudrop. 24 September 2014, 7:32 AM, PDT)