I don't even know what to say about "Last Goodbyes." It's kind of a difficult episode to review because it was really all about Audrey coming to the realization that she has to fight to say in this world. How it went down, however, was pretty fun.
Since she's Trouble free, Audrey found out she was the only person in Haven awake on a day when, well, everyone else wasn't. It was pretty easy to figure out Amnesia Man was in a coma and his coming out of it was what put everyone else into one, and kind of funny that it was he who realized they were in comas and not just asleep. How did he know they were in comas?
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Carissa Pavlica)
Similar News Items"Haven" (2010)
- ‘Haven’ Sneak Peek: Nathan Gets a Blast From the Past (Exclusive Video) (From The Wrap. 11 November 2015, 4:13 PM, PST)
- Anthony Horowitz webchat – post your questions now (From The Guardian - TV News. 9 November 2015, 6:06 AM, PST)
- Round-Up: Tales For A Halloweenight Preview Pages, Submerged, Little Dead Rotting Hood, The Hollow, Afraid Of Everything, Spooky Sights (From DailyDead. 29 October 2015, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Naughty Dog Still Has Plans For The Current Generation (From We Got This Covered. 16 November 2015, 2:05 PM, PST)
- ‘Tales From the Borderlands: Ep 5 – Vault of the Traveler’ Review (PC) (From Blogomatic3000. 21 October 2015, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Why ‘Firefly’ alum Alan Tudyk literally worked up a sweat worrying of offending fans (From Hitfix. 20 October 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- New Chicago Fire Season 3,Episode 15 Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By NBC (From OnTheFlix. 10 February 2015, 1:56 PM, PST)
- Frances Fisher, Jason Dohring, Bree Williamson in Hallmark’s “Portrait of Love” (From Monsters and Critics. 9 February 2015, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Exclusive First Photos from A Beginner’s Guide to Snuff (From shocktillyoudrop. 24 September 2014, 7:32 AM, PDT)