No one knows how to celebrate a birthday quite like Hollywood's elite. See how a few of your favorite stars celebrated their birthdays, from ho-downs to fancy dinners, in the pages below!
Katy Perry threw herself quite the party to celebrate her 27th birthday. The singer organized a ho-down with a menu full of southern comfort food, including a selection of barbecued meats, corn on the cob and apple pie.
When Martha Stewart throws herself a party, she certainly goes all out! To celebrate her 70th birthday, Stewart treated her guests to a three-course meal including pea ravioli, turbot with tomato confit and couscous, and summer vegetables. The dessert menu included crepes and a collection of sweets. Dinner was also accompanied by a long list of wines.
Jessica Simpson celebrated her 32nd birthday with a simple backyard barbecue with family and close friends. »
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Dueling Dresses: Brandy vs. Katy Perry (From TooFab. 18 April 2014)
- Katy Perry trash talks about ex-beau (From RealBollywood. 17 April 2014, 7:37 PM, PDT)
- Top 100 Most Viewed YouTube Channels Worldwide • March 2014 (From Tubefilter News. 17 April 2014, 4:08 PM, PDT)
Jessica Simpson (I)
- Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson Step Out for Dinner Date—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- Who Wore Yellow Best? Jessica Simpson, Kate Middleton, Jennifer Lopez and More! (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Simpson Shares Sweet Daddy-Daughter Photos (From TooFab. 17 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- NBC Sets May Date For Maya Rudolph Variety Show Pilot Broadcast (From Deadline TV. 15 April 2014, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- Billy Porter talks 'Kinky Boots' anniversary and new album (From Hitfix. 14 April 2014, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Meme: Derrick Gordon’s Coming Out Gets Mixed Reactions, Jenny McCarthy Says She’s Not Anti-Vaccine, Barbra Streisand Responds To Larry Kramer (From The Backlot. 12 April 2014, 9:33 PM, PDT)