No one knows how to celebrate a birthday quite like Hollywood's elite. See how a few of your favorite stars celebrated their birthdays, from ho-downs to fancy dinners, in the pages below!
Katy Perry threw herself quite the party to celebrate her 27th birthday. The singer organized a ho-down with a menu full of southern comfort food, including a selection of barbecued meats, corn on the cob and apple pie.
When Martha Stewart throws herself a party, she certainly goes all out! To celebrate her 70th birthday, Stewart treated her guests to a three-course meal including pea ravioli, turbot with tomato confit and couscous, and summer vegetables. The dessert menu included crepes and a collection of sweets. Dinner was also accompanied by a long list of wines.
Jessica Simpson celebrated her 32nd birthday with a simple backyard barbecue with family and close friends. »
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Super Bowl: Watch the Players Try to Sing Along to Katy Perry (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 January 2015, 6:58 PM, PST)
- Katy Perry Preps for Super Bowl With Football-Themed Pedicure (From TooFab. 27 January 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift's Social Media Hacked; Denies Existence of Nude Pics (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 January 2015, 3:23 PM, PST)
Jessica Simpson (I)
- Jessica Simpson's Son Ace Is So Big ... and Apparently Loves Tennis! (From TooFab. 27 January 2015)
- Jessica Simpson's Son Ace, 18 Months, Hangs Out on Tennis Court: Cute Photos (From Us Weekly. 24 January 2015, 3:54 AM, PST)
- Jessica Simpson's Baby Boy Ace Knute Is a Little Tennis Pro—See the Adorable Pic! (From E! Online. 23 January 2015, 8:09 PM, PST)
- ‘The View’s’ Whoopi Goldberg Gets Fired Up About ‘American Sniper’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 26 January 2015, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Joe Franklin, Pioneering Talk Radio Host, Dead at 88 (From The Wrap. 25 January 2015, 10:54 AM, PST)
- Class Disparities and Prostitution Tackled in Early Female Director's Drama (From Alt Film Guide. 23 January 2015, 5:01 PM, PST)