No one knows how to celebrate a birthday quite like Hollywood's elite. See how a few of your favorite stars celebrated their birthdays, from ho-downs to fancy dinners, in the pages below!
Katy Perry threw herself quite the party to celebrate her 27th birthday. The singer organized a ho-down with a menu full of southern comfort food, including a selection of barbecued meats, corn on the cob and apple pie.
When Martha Stewart throws herself a party, she certainly goes all out! To celebrate her 70th birthday, Stewart treated her guests to a three-course meal including pea ravioli, turbot with tomato confit and couscous, and summer vegetables. The dessert menu included crepes and a collection of sweets. Dinner was also accompanied by a long list of wines.
Jessica Simpson celebrated her 32nd birthday with a simple backyard barbecue with family and close friends. »
Similar News ItemsKaty Perry
- Priyanka shares her singing skills for a good cause (From Bollyspice. 26 November 2014, 9:30 PM, PST)
- Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 26 November 2014, 2:41 PM, PST)
- Katy Perry Goes Without Underwear in Sheer Floral Skirt -- See Sexy Pics! (From TooFab. 26 November 2014, 12:45 PM, PST)
Jessica Simpson (I)
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Thanksgiving Picture, Thankful For "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell, Ace (From Us Weekly. 26 November 2014, 9:42 PM, PST)
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic! (From E! Online. 26 November 2014, 7:38 PM, PST)
- Maxwell, Ace and Bronx Steal the Spolight at Jessica Simpson Home Event (From TooFab. 24 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Jamie Foxx Facts: 33 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the Actor (From Moviefone. 27 November 2014, 2:00 AM, PST)
- Michael Bublé, White Dee, Alan Davies lead Channel 5 Christmas 2014 lineup (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 November 2014, 10:37 AM, PST)
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood (From PEOPLE.com. 22 November 2014, 3:35 PM, PST)