The Lindsay Lohan and Max George tour rolls on. After showing up backstage at The Wanted's Wednesday (Dec. 5) performance in Philadelphia, Lohan reportedly joined the band on their tour bus to Boston and even checked into a hotel with George on Thursday.
According to Us Weekly, Lohan and George stayed at Boston's Liberty Hotel together.
"They looked like a couple," an eyewitness tells the magazine. "When they got back from the Jingle Ball concert, Lindsay was all over Max. They were even making out at one point!"
Then early Friday morning, the pair brought the Pda party to New York City, where they were seen leaving Ph-d at the Dream Downtown together just before 2:30 a.m.
But, according to TMZ's sources, George, who recently broke up with Michelle Keegan, definitely "doesn't want a girlfriend, and is a single guy ... but doesn't mind having Lindsay around." »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan -- I Can Tell You Off in Arabic (Video) (From TMZ. 4 July 2015, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- Was Paris Hilton In On the Plane Prank the Entire Time? (From Popsugar. 2 July 2015, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Rick Ross -- Finally Out of Jail ... Ponies Up $2 Million (From TMZ. 1 July 2015, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- Michelle Keegan 'fantastic' in first film role (From Virgin Media - TV. 3 July 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Michelle Keegan thought she'd have children by now (From Virgin Media - TV. 2 July 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Mark Wright: Married life is amazing (From Virgin Media - TV. 1 July 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
Max George (II)
- Nathan Sykes shuts down The Wanted rumours (From National Ledger. 9 June 2015, 5:10 AM, PDT)
- Bear Grylls: Mission Survive - What did you think of the celeb show? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 February 2015, 2:01 PM, PST)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - The Musketeers, Gogglebox (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 February 2015, 4:00 AM, PST)