The Lindsay Lohan and Max George tour rolls on. After showing up backstage at The Wanted's Wednesday (Dec. 5) performance in Philadelphia, Lohan reportedly joined the band on their tour bus to Boston and even checked into a hotel with George on Thursday.
According to Us Weekly, Lohan and George stayed at Boston's Liberty Hotel together.
"They looked like a couple," an eyewitness tells the magazine. "When they got back from the Jingle Ball concert, Lindsay was all over Max. They were even making out at one point!"
Then early Friday morning, the pair brought the Pda party to New York City, where they were seen leaving Ph-d at the Dream Downtown together just before 2:30 a.m.
But, according to TMZ's sources, George, who recently broke up with Michelle Keegan, definitely "doesn't want a girlfriend, and is a single guy ... but doesn't mind having Lindsay around." »
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Best MTV Movie Awards Best Kiss Acceptance Speeches (From PEOPLE.com. 21 April 2017, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- 12 Fascinating Things You Probably Didn't Know About Titanic (From BuzzSugar. 20 April 2017, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Shine Bright, Shine Far: The "Life-Size" Sequel We Never Knew We Needed (From FilmExperience. 20 April 2017, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Friday’s best TV: Tina & Bobby; Sound of Musicals with Neil Brand; Delicious (From The Guardian - TV News. 19 January 2017, 10:10 PM, PST)
- Finally Confirmed: Richard Ayoade to Host The Crystal Maze, coming to Channel Four as a series (From HeyUGuys. 13 January 2017, 8:38 AM, PST)
- Elaine Cassidy Interview – No Offence return + musical Strangeways Here We Come (From HeyUGuys. 4 January 2017, 5:09 AM, PST)
Max George (II)
- Could Nina Agdal Finally Be The One for Leonardo DiCaprio? Couple ‘Seem More Serious,’ Source Says (From PEOPLE.com. 26 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Nathan Sykes shuts down The Wanted rumours (From National Ledger. 9 June 2015, 5:10 AM, PDT)
- Bear Grylls: Mission Survive - What did you think of the celeb show? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 February 2015, 2:01 PM, PST)