"He bakes pies. He's Southern, so he's got all this influence from his grandma," Jessica told the December issue of Elle magazine. "He does a three-layer pie...and blueberry crunch cake, which is pretty unbelievable. It doesn't happen all that often, thank God. Otherwise, it would be a big problem."
The "Playing For Keeps" actress tied the knot with Justin in Italy back in October and she shared her view of what marriage means to the mag, in the new interview.
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJustin Timberlake
- Laverne Cox Celebrate Her Historic Emmy Nomination by Grooving to Justin Timberlake (From PEOPLE.com. 11 July 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Mini *Nsync Reunion! Joey Fatone's Daughter Poses with Justin Timberlake (From TooFab. 11 July 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Joey Fatone Brings Daughter to Justin Timberlake Concert, Dances on Stage: Picture (From Us Weekly. 11 July 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Justin Timberlake Posts Adorable Throwback Picture, Playing Mini Banjo as a Toddler (From Us Weekly. 10 July 2014, 10:50 PM, PDT)
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Have a Double Date at the Golf Course—All the Details! (From E! Online. 30 June 2014, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup—See All the Celebrity Fans! (From E! Online. 26 June 2014, 5:36 PM, PDT)
Playing for Keeps (2012)
- Jessica Biel Sleepwalks in a Granny Nightgown (From E! Online. 29 April 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Jane Fonda And Bruce Greenwood Join Fathers And Daughters (From We Got This Covered. 12 April 2014, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- Uma Thurman Will Hunt Down Potheads In Action Comedy American Ultra (From Cinema Blend. 7 March 2014, 2:55 AM, PST)