Ty Burrell is on the case of another great Muppet caper in the making.
The "Modern Family" star (who certainly possesses Muppet-like attributes, and we mean that in the nicest way possible) has signed on to be one of the human characters in the still-untitled "Muppets" sequel, according to Heat Vision.
The sequel moves the action right along from America to Europe, creating speculation that the film's plot will involve some sort of international intrigue, a la "The Great Muppet Caper" (1981). The theory is further fueled by one of the main human characters being a still-uncast Russian femme fatale ... and an Interpol agent, to be played by Burell.
And that's about all there is to know about the "Muppets" sequel for now, even though »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- DVD Release: Knife Fight (From Disc Dish. 21 May 2013, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Afternoon Delight: Michelle Chamuel kills it on "The Voice," Famke Janssen is back in "The Wolverine" (From AfterEllen.com. 21 May 2013, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- Modern Familys Sarah Hyland Joins Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters (From Horror Asylum. 21 May 2013)
Django Unchained (2012)
- New Character Posters for Superman: Man of Steel Released (From ShockYa. 21 May 2013, 4:21 AM, PDT)
- Jamie Foxx is Shooting a Short Film in NYC (From LatinoReview. 20 May 2013, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Tyrin Turner, Nichole Galicia Star In Jamie Foxx's Canon 'Imaginat10n' Project + You Too Can Participate (From ShadowAndAct. 20 May 2013, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review - Epic (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 21 May 2013, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- The Cannes Diary: May 21 (From Backstage. 21 May 2013, 9:09 AM, PDT)
- Oscars 2014: Predicting 10 Best Supporting Actor Nominees (From Obsessed with Film. 21 May 2013, 5:30 AM, PDT)