Ty Burrell is on the case of another great Muppet caper in the making.
The "Modern Family" star (who certainly possesses Muppet-like attributes, and we mean that in the nicest way possible) has signed on to be one of the human characters in the still-untitled "Muppets" sequel, according to Heat Vision.
The sequel moves the action right along from America to Europe, creating speculation that the film's plot will involve some sort of international intrigue, a la "The Great Muppet Caper" (1981). The theory is further fueled by one of the main human characters being a still-uncast Russian femme fatale ... and an Interpol agent, to be played by Burell.
And that's about all there is to know about the "Muppets" sequel for now, even though »
- Bryan Enk
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- CBS Orders ‘Rush Hour’ Pilot, Projects From Greg Garcia, ‘Modern Family’ Ep (From The Wrap. 26 January 2015, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Pilot News: CBS Orders Rush Hour Drama — Plus: Super Clyde Lives! (From TVLine.com. 26 January 2015, 8:00 PM, PST)
- Sony TV Buys Jamie Tarses-Produced Apocalyptic Drama ‘Ten’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 26 January 2015, 7:10 PM, PST)
Django Unchained (2012)
- Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight: 10 Things You Need To Know (From Obsessed with Film. 26 January 2015, 5:37 AM, PST)
- Quentin Tarantino Adds Three To The Hateful Eight (From EmpireOnline. 25 January 2015, 7:48 PM, PST)
- Quentin Tarantino's western Hateful Eight announces 3 new cast members (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 January 2015, 10:25 AM, PST)
- ‘Supernatural’ Taps ‘Big Eyes’ Actress for Age-Defying Guest Role (From Variety - TV News. 26 January 2015, 12:08 PM, PST)
- Kaya Scodelario May Set Sail For Pirates 5 (From EmpireOnline. 25 January 2015, 4:39 PM, PST)
- SAG-o-Metrics: Predicting the Acting Oscars Based on SAG Nominations (Infographic) (From PEOPLE.com. 23 January 2015, 5:40 AM, PST)