Related: Lady Antebellum's Lady Talks Weekend Wedding
"Chris & I are excited to announce that our Christmas gift has arrived a little early this year! We are having a Baby!" Scott tweeted on Friday. "We feel so blessed!!!"
Newborns seem to be a new trend in country music, as this news follows the birth of Sugarland singer Jennifer Nettles' son Magnus Hamilton on Thursday.
Scott and Tyrell wed January 7 after getting engaged on Independence Day in 2011. On Monday Lady Antebellum announced the launching of their new charity, LadyAID. The mission of the organization is to aid children's hospitals. »
Similar News ItemsIndependence Day (1996)
- Dean Devlin Co-Finances Anthony Hopkins Drama ‘Go With Me’ (From Variety - Film News. 23 October 2014, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Best Apocalyptic Movies (From The Hollywood News. 18 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Independence Day 2 Is Missing The Most Obvious Marketing Opportunity Ever (From Cinema Blend. 15 October 2014, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Kid Rock Surprised a Super Fan With Down Syndrome on His 30th Birthday And It Is The Cutest Thing Ever! (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 October 2014, 4:35 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Watch Lady Antebellum Perform Their Next Single, 'Freestyle' (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 October 2014, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Iggy Azalea Wants to Collaborate with Taylor Swift (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 October 2014, 10:01 AM, PDT)
- Q&A: Sugarland's Kristian Bush on Album Secrets and Going Solo, 'Most People Don’t Know My Name' (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 October 2014, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- The Women of Country Raise the Stakes in the #IceBucketChallenge (From PEOPLE.com. 19 August 2014, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- Sugarland's Kristian Bush on Why Being a Solo Artist Is Awesome (From PEOPLE.com. 29 July 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)