For most folks, money is always tight around the holiday season, with your hard earned dollars going towards presents for your friends and family. That doesn't leave a whole lot of cash left to watch some of your favorite movies, but worry not, because we have you covered. We have a contest running where our readers can win $10 in CableCash from Movies On Demand, plus a $25 Visa gift card, in case you still have more presents left to buy. Take a look at how you can win.
$10 Cable Cash for Movies On Demand
$25 Visa Gift Card
Here's How To Win!
Just "Like" (fan) the MovieWeb Facebook page (below) and then leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
If you already "Like" MovieWeb, just leave a comment below telling us why these prizes must be yours!
Check out all the titles that will be »
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- The Justice League movie that never was (From Den of Geek. 29 May 2015, 4:59 PM, PDT)
- Comic book movies, and the exposition dump (From Den of Geek. 28 May 2015, 10:06 PM, PDT)
- James Holmes References The Dark Knight Rises In Disturbing Diary Entry (From Cinema Blend. 28 May 2015, 2:08 PM, PDT)
Total Recall (1990)
- Weekly News Roundup: Bowser finds new employment, lawsuits galore, and more (From SoundOnSight. 25 May 2015, 12:22 AM, PDT)
- Six Stars Who Started Out Playing TV Super Heroes (From Cinelinx. 17 May 2015, 12:13 AM, PDT)
- Get to know ‘Time Lapse’ director Bradley King with 5 films that influenced him (From Hitfix. 15 May 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
The Bourne Legacy (2012)
- How the year 2012 helped redefine blockbuster movies (From Den of Geek. 20 May 2015, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- Rachel Weisz To Star In Snatchback (From We Got This Covered. 14 May 2015, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm Starring in Tony Gilroy’s ‘High Wire Act’ (From Variety - Film News. 6 May 2015, 9:17 AM, PDT)